More Jobs Possibilities.

Domitron5000

Mar 28, 2017
While I was scrolling through the job opportunities, as i am yet to apply for a job, I noticed a lack of options. Not that this is a bad thing, and maybe it is done on purpose to keep things simplistic and organized. I just wanted to throw some job ideas out there for future implementations of ideas. many different factors go into having these jobs successfully operate, but I think Just including said jobs into the universities and forums would give a bit more possibility and it overall diversifies the experience of a person has in MCCities.

Some jobs I had in mind will be listed below with a short description.
(Feel free to comment job ideas with a description below and they will put on this list.)

Sports Player:

From soccer to paintball, this will be a job where you get paid to play sports of any kind. You will have to pick a team to be on if you want to get paid well or create a team and recruit members.

Info:
The better the team you choose-Higher cost-higher skill.
Requires skill rating to raise your salary-More games won=Higher skill rating
(Feel free to suggest more info)

Government(Elected Staff)

Don't be phased by the name, this would be a committee directly below the staff. The officials who were in the government would be the messengers and assistants to Administration but will also have there own basis for decision making.

Info:
IMPORTANT: This government would contain ELECTED people from the server who had skills in leadership and development of in-game economy and markets(any type of markets)
Essentially they would be in charge of making sure that staff decisions are properly implemented and jobs are operating properly.
Trust: It is crucial that these government elects are trusted by the server community(Staff and non-staff which is why they would be voted into office instead of pure achievement or staff acknowledgement.

That is it for now-;)