/mute

VividCoffee

Jun 20, 2015
I did not know where to post this but i was thinking that cops should have /mute because if we give them warnings that is all we can do. I am pretty sure it's in our rules as well to give warnings but they usually do not listen. We then have to wait for a mod or admin to get online. Please thank about considering this because it help us with our jobs!

G

Ghibli_

I really don't think that cops should have that command . I already imagine all the complaints.

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
@Ghibli_ you dont have to imagine, you allready got them
XD you basicly said that cops already have complaits about /mute...just gg

Also if your saying Ghibli is abusing mute then so am i cause last time i checked muting for spam,caps,language,racism,sexism,homophopic terms, insulting staff and generally making chat a unpleasant place were acceptable... If im wrong then i'll take a demote too

~Jk

Last edited:

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
XD you basicly said that cops already have complaits about /mute...just gg

Also if your saying Ghibli is abusing mute then so am i cause last time i checked muting for spam,caps,language,racism,sexism,homophopic terms, insulting staff and generally making chat a unpleasant place were acceptable... If im wrong then i'll take a demote too

~Jk
good idea, you should do it... no spam, minimal caps, very minimal language, no racism,sexism,homophopic terms sooooooo what normal rank are you?

_Rose

G

Ghibli_

good idea, you should do it... no spam, minimal caps, very minimal language, no racism,sexism,homophopic terms sooooooo what normal rank are you?

_Rose
Gunqqer you are the worst kind of player. You think you have decisional power, but you are wrong: staff have it! You continue trying bypass rules and then lying about that, and shouting: "abuse!" when someone tries to stop you. But know what? You now trespassed the line and your next exploits, insults and abuses will be taken more seriously and with more severity.

Reactions: jk1119

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
@jk1119 1. ur stalking me. 2. where DID you come into this, my quarrel is not with you. yet.
You quarrel is with me for i am fellow staff member and friend if ghibli and i know he has good reasoning unlike you who continues to argue with a mod with more power over you so please pipe down because if you carry on saying things with no proof you will ended up banned temp or fully.

Gunqqer-

Jun 24, 2015
@VividCoffee I get up in the morning to play this server, because it is my favorite one. but people who are very negative stop me loving this server, so i try to defend it, which makes me wonder if this is really my favorite one. if people are nice, we could all just froget about this whole thing, but they won't, ever.

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
@VividCoffee I get up in the morning to play this server, because it is my favorite one. but people who are very negative stop me loving this server, so i try to defend it, which makes me wonder if this is really my favorite one. if people are nice, we could all just froget about this whole thing, but they won't, ever.
I would forget if this didnt happen everyday XD
Also sorry Vividcoffee for causing this on your post