My 2nd year on cities..

SilverNinja

Former Staff
Verified
Vritraa
Vritraa
Oct 26, 2016
United Kingdom
basically as you guys might know its my bday on friday (meaning my 2nd year on cities is near) so instead of making a thread later on imma just make on now... On this post imma just remind the people who remember, the old people on cities and the memories we had with em. Loads of ppl have quit over my time on cities (I feel like im going to actually quit, unlike my last 2 posts where i said i was but didnt soon) loads i miss loads i dont give a poop about, I have a file of the memories I have with the people and in the description who they wer if u need reminding . Imma thank 2 spekial ppl FroyoStar and realchu u guys are amazin to talk to be around hang out with and are overall too nice compared to others
on the server like compare Frozty to JustYou- nvm i cant say that (im joking for the ppl that take everything seriously) so imma just give a shoutout to ppl i like this year..

FroztyStars,Realu,Blue_skyl3r, EnderPort,Ender09,Death_Inferno,JustYourCasual,ItzJazzMade,Gjevegevey(something like that),Daniela,Dwarflyncher,laggynab,Izzie,Davina if i forgot ur name tell me ill edit it on kthx

Attachments

Last edited:

Realu

Jan 22, 2017
minecraft
Happy early birthday and thanks for the kind words. If you do end up quitting, I wish you the best of luck in the future, and even if you don't then let's hope for some more memories (even though I, the most impactful, important, genuine, sincere, hilarious, memorable and exciting part, wont be there :kappa:)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
basically as you guys might know its my bday on friday (meaning my 2nd year on cities is near) so instead of making a thread later on imma just make on now... On this post imma just remind the people who remember, the old people on cities and the memories we had with em. Loads of ppl have quit over my time on cities (I feel like im going to actually quit, unlike my last 2 posts where i said i was but didnt soon) loads i miss loads i dont give a poop about, I have a file of the memories I have with the people and in the description who they wer if u need reminding . Imma thank 2 spekial ppl FroyoStar and realchu u guys are amazin to talk to be around hang out with and are overall too nice compared to others
on the server like compare Frozty to JustYou- nvm i cant say that (im joking for the ppl that take everything seriously) so imma just give a shoutout to ppl i like this year..

FroztyStars,Realu,Blue_skyl3r, EnderPort,Ender09,Death_Inferno,JustYourCasual,ItzJazzMade,Gjevegevey(something like that),Daniela,Dwarflyncher,laggynab,Izzie,Davina if i forgot ur name tell me ill edit it on kthx
Congrats On 2 Years!