My (Fake) Life

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
So it hits me that anyone here can make up anything they want. Males can be females and the other way around. Names, age personality. All different.

So I want to go and play with this. In fact I am creating personalities every now and them and tell a story about their life, day or dreams. This 'person' will be reacting to comments for 5 days max (maybe longer if the person is popular)
And after that a new character can be created.

If you want to make your own characters go on! I am happy to have a talk with them!

So here goes my first person:

Hii all. I'm Lucy and I am currently between 20-15 years old. I play minecraft 8 hours a day and use the forums for transfer requests.

I ..... have a confession to make:

I hate unicorns. Like a lot. They don't exist and got a bigger fanbase than JB (who I love btw)
I don't know if there are any unicorn lovers but please don't hate me for this. I am just trying to be honest.

This was my short intro!

(You can interact and ask questions to lucy so open the fire lol)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
So it hits me that anyone here can make up anything they want. Males can be females and the other way around. Names, age personality. All different.

So I want to go and play with this. In fact I am creating personalities every now and them and tell a story about their life, day or dreams. This 'person' will be reacting to comments for 5 days max (maybe longer if the person is popular)
And after that a new character can be created.

If you want to make your own characters go on! I am happy to have a talk with them!

So here goes my first person:

Hii all. I'm Lucy and I am currently between 20-15 years old. I play minecraft 8 hours a day and use the forums for transfer requests.

I ..... have a confession to make:

I hate unicorns. Like a lot. They don't exist and got a bigger fanbase than JB (who I love btw)
I don't know if there are any unicorn lovers but please don't hate me for this. I am just trying to be honest.

This was my short intro!

(You can interact and ask questions to lucy so open the fire lol)
oki thennn xD Hai Lucy! ^-^ Im Lauren, how is chuuu?

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hi bb ;)) u r lookin like a snack low key ;3 owo
wanna mayB go on a picnic with meee cx <333 uwu
(I take back the snack thing ; - ; becuz in truth u be out here lookn like a whole azz meal with your thicc lil buumbum xD rawr)
Sorry but I am not your type. How do I know? As you are not my type it doesn't even matter

hey lucy be my best friend, have u heard of itzjazzmade? dont talk to him, he wants to become ME so badly :)jkjkjkjk im ena welcome to my hell
How did he even get well known member! He's like the biggest idiot ever.. welp. (He is hot tho)

oki thennn xD Hai Lucy! ^-^ Im Lauren, how is chuuu?
Chuu speeaks nuuu anime

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hi, My names Connor with and 'o' and no last name *cough @Lauren* xD and im 17, play minecraft for a living. If you guys didnt know, I have a minorly successful youtube channel with Minecraft Let's Plays, the channel is named technoblade, and i post daily minecraft single player story mode videos :smug:

Im kidding abt all of this btw lmao

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Hi, My names Connor with and 'o' and no last name *cough @Lauren* xD and im 17, play minecraft for a living. If you guys didnt know, I have a minorly successful youtube channel with Minecraft Let's Plays, the channel is named technoblade, and i post daily minecraft single player story mode videos :smug:

Im kidding abt all of this btw lmao
Hi *blush*
How you doing? *giggle*
Love your video's *blushgiggle*