My gear gone due to glitch...

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Username: Spyders_Crypt
What you were doing before this occurred: I was just travelling around the city, while talking to friends on Discord.
What you've lost (Only if you lost something) or what happened: So, I put my gear in my chest that I normally put my gear in (like a gear storage chest). I went going about my business for a couple hours. I come back to equip my gear, nothing is there. No gear, nothing. So me thinking someone must've glitched to get in the locked chest, I do /co I... all the logs of me putting my gear in was cleared? I searched my whole house, even checking my other houses thinking I misplaced the gear. I found nothing.
Location: gorgetown-1 (I can show you the location of the gear)
The screenshot is to large to send here, and me having no clue how to use imgur, I can send you the screenshots on Discord (DisasterMastor#9957).

Spyders_Crypt

Spyders_Crypt
Spyders_Crypt
Feb 19, 2018
Kepler-452b
Apparently, my lost gear tp'd to my abandoned base, that I haven't used in weeks.. I went there to get something I forgot, to see my gear there (I'm as confused as you are, but I'm thankful!). Any staff may close this if they wish, as I have found my lost gear.