My Inventory and Enderchest Got Cleared

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
Username: Hunk00
What you were doing before this occurred: I was in creative mode for the past 2 days making a house
What you've lost (Only if you lost something): I lost 2 kitannas a shotgun a stack of ammo a police hat and a pistol.
Enderchest: I had like 15 repair tokens and a grappling hook
Idk how your supposed to have video evidence unless you can tell the future and know that your stuff is going to be cleared, but I have a screenshot of the shotgun pistol and kitanna being in my inventory.(Those items are always in my inventory for self defense) So I was building my house in creative and I see someone selling property so I go to teleport and see my entire inventory was gone including my enderchest. Many players also had the same issue. As you know all those items are super expensive and there is no way I am able to lie as I have a screenshot and if you would like you can check my inventory, enderchest, regular chests. I would please ask that I would get at least the money back to replace these items please.
2017-04-01_20.47.29.png

Last edited:

Hunk00

Mar 25, 2017
This is the stuff that reappeared in my enderchest but I was in creative so it reappeared there
2017-04-04_18.37.35.png