My issue with SHOP

Harlequinn3000

Feb 3, 2015
Canada
I have an issue with the way things work in the SHOP...
I've played quite a few Server's games on Minecraft and none set up the shop signs this bad...
Other server games set them up in one of two ways I've seen...
1: a SELL sign and BUY sign for each item, seperated, one above the other.
2: Seperate rooms for SELL and BUY.
This is the first one I played that you Right Click to buy and Left Click to sell on the same sign.
Because of this I accidently lost alot of money by clicking the wrong button and buying instead of selling, then when I sell them back along with what I meant to sell I had ALOT less money, which took me a long time to build up. I put alot of time in this specific game and into earning that money, so I am VERY upset and angry at this problem. I am trying to decide whether to continue with this one or leave. Tough decision as it was one of the best so far for me, with the exception of this SHOP issue. I also don't like excuses for a server to change prices in such a way to make so much difference in price between buying and selling, especially with this setup with the signs used to buy and sell.

RooT

Sep 6, 2014
Signs are used like that for space saving for Beauty , We do not refund for an mistakes you should read signs before doing things but
Right click: Buy
Left click: sell

Be aware for signs it's could be only sell or only buy

RooT

Sep 6, 2014
It's your fault for being like that and most servers I know using this method ... If you got problem with it feel free to post on suggestion forum For futuric constructions