My Life Story (deep)

• Thread starter Deleted member 832
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 832

I was born in the September of 2004, in a town called Wigan, England. My parents wanted me to have the best education possible, so from when I was 6 months old, they sent me to a private nursery, which was also an infant school, middle school and high school. My nursery and infant schools years were plentiful, it was only in middle school when the problems began..

In middle school I was bullied terribly, the people in my year were horrible. I was constantly ganged up on, they would make up fake stories about me to get me into trouble, the school did nothing. Over 2 years the bullying progressed even more- to a point where I would come home every night in tears, but little did I know that my mum was crying too. I was at a point in my life where I was really down, I entered a phase of snitching, which when I look back on it was natural compared to the position I was in. This went on for 2 YEARS, and the school still did nothing. When I was in my final year of school things became the worst they had ever been- I was being cyber bullied and ostracised from the rest of the school, they bullied me on clash of clans, setting up a clan called 'Barnaby Allergy', they would act like I had some disease, running from me whenever I passed. My best friend turned on me and on one day they did something terrible.

What I said that day was offensive and I shouldn't have said it, I was set up by my year.

The bullies got one of my friends to say some offensive things, and he would encourage me to say them aswell, only little did I know that they were all watching. They all ran off and reported me to the Head- who suspended me ( ISS ) for a day.

While what I did was wrong, they punished me really unfairly. For almost the same thing- kids would be sent outside the Heads office for maybe 3 hrs? But they decided to suspend me all day. I was never a bad kid, it was my first offence ever.

One or two times some horrible thoughts flashed through my mind, but I pushed them away. At around the same time I found Mccities, a welcoming place. This is what improved my well-being, and ironically my social skills.

Without Mccities I don't know where I would have been, I probably would've dropped out of school or worse,
And for that, I'd like to say thank you,

Barnaby

Davina

Nov 2, 2016
Awe, I rly hope ur feeling better!
they r just some small kids, who needs to bully others to get it good with themself!
Its rly big of u, to sharing it on here!

Reactions: Deleted member 832

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well some of my friends do that to me but I try to turn it into something good instead of making it look bad.
The more u react to them the more they will continue so I suggest to ignore them instead

Reactions: Deleted member 832

Donut

Jan 14, 2017
your nearby Krispy Kreme
Barnaby, I hope you are feeling better from the bullying in your school. That's some pretty horrible people there, who would make a clan called "Barnaby Allergy"? Like, what even is that name? As Skyee said sometimes people bully just to satisfy themselves because things in their own lives are not going very well..Maybe reporting the bullying to the head principal might work. Man, I sound like a mum.

T

Trump15024

Oh and by the way why are there so many sad postings on forums (Just asking)

D

Deleted member 832

Barnaby, I hope you are feeling better from the bullying in your school. That's some pretty horrible people there, who would make a clan called "Barnaby Allergy"? Like, what even is that name? As Skyee said sometimes people bully just to satisfy themselves because things in their own lives are not going very well..Maybe reporting the bullying to the head principal might work. Man, I sound like a mum.
It's mostly sorted by now, but the kids who did are still hostile, I don't see them much though. It mostly just gets to homophobic taunting and school stuff, which I just ignore. Thanks though <3

Reactions: Donut
D

Deleted member 832

Oh and by the way why are there so many sad postings on forums (Just asking)
You could have been a bit more emotionally intelligent on that one. I think people have a need to share their life with another person, it's a certain fulfilment that all of us crave. I may be only 12 but I can see through most human behaviour

Reactions: Jo3512
H

Heather

Enderport, I am really glad that you found us such an open and welcoming community. I too find that this place is where I go when I'm down because the people are amazing and generally a really uplifting and helpful community. I really hope that things get better and continue to get better throughout the rest of your school career. I would suggest telling a trusted adult, such as a guidance counselor about the situations that come up as they might be able to help more. But as always, our community is always here to welcome you in and have fun together. Best wishes! :D