MY many suggestions

funnymon

Feb 9, 2015
1. I was wondering if people could form sport teams, for the mini-games, and players could bet(legal or illegal)on which ever sports team they thing is gonna win in whatever mini-game their playing.

2. I feel to make this server more Role-play like and more realistic, most warps should be removed and there is only street signs that tell you where each building is located.( the server could display messages tell every player where buildings are every ten minutes or so).This would also give you move reasons to buy a car.

3. i also feel that you should only be able to talk in global chat everyone 1-3 minutes, because right now people are just having everyday talks in that chat, it would also add more role-play to the server also.

4. I'm not sure on this one, but it would be cool if Pvp were enabled everywhere on the server at night, but if caught attacking/killing a person you would get jailed.(Give more reasons to become a cop).This wouldn't apply to personal property.

L

Lugar_3342

1.) in upcoming server update there will be like stadiums... So I guess lol will have to modify it a bit lol

2) working on making server more realistic but not to sure on getting rid of warps

3.) umm not really good idea... People only allowed to talk every so often?

4:) good idea I like it lol have to ask Jason