My New Company:

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
I do not argue with people that prey off of noobs for slave labor.

Reactions: Izzie

acfuffy

Jun 18, 2017
Probably a scam too. They will keep all your money and since staff barely solve any court cases
They're so inactive it's absolute trash. Only staff who I see are dark and Leanne and heather with dark and Leanne not knowing how to do their jobs. I've pretty much gone inactive because of how bad the staff are here, only person who gives a **** is heather. Complete bullshit that they got rid of Kate and ciel and gave us dark and Leanne. At least hire some competent staff members for a change before more people like heather have to leave too

Reactions: Izzie

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
They're so inactive it's absolute trash. Only staff who I see are dark and Leanne and heather with dark and Leanne not knowing how to do their jobs. I've pretty much gone inactive because of how bad the staff are here, only person who gives a **** is heather. Complete bullshit that they got rid of Kate and ciel and gave us dark and Leanne. At least hire some competent staff members for a change before more people like heather have to leave too
Kate and Ciel quit...

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
i think it will be better to just use /warp bank..
The point of Ocean View Bank ( which I support ) is not to store money, but rather we give out loans.

Example (dumbed down) - Greg was mansion123 which is 5 million $ . Greg has 4.5 million $ . Greg Comes to Ocean View Bank to get a 500k loan so he can buy that mansion. In a week or 2 Greg pays interest for the money (or [sorry I don't remember the terms as of now]) he pays a percentage along with the money he owed. When Greg comes back to pay the money back he gives 510k (which is 2% of what he loaned).

With multiple millionaires backing the company, even rich players can ask for loans.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The point of Ocean View Bank ( which I support ) is not to store money, but rather we give out loans.

Example (dumbed down) - Greg was mansion123 which is 5 million $ . Greg has 4.5 million $ . Greg Comes to Ocean View Bank to get a 500k loan so he can buy that mansion. In a week or 2 Greg pays interest for the money (or [sorry I don't remember the terms as of now]) he pays a percentage along with the money he owed. When Greg comes back to pay the money back he gives 510k (which is 2% of what he loaned).

With multiple millionaires backing the company, even rich players can ask for loans.
Very true
PurpleTurkey enderpoop ender09 and nuggly are all chill with me
We should court for Go-mall it hasn't been used or open to public for nearly a month now and they barricaded it. Not even regioned the inner renting areas, I don't think I you cant find heather for 1 month and you are always nearly active, Gabriel respond to this