Mythic Drop Guide

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Mythic Drops are Basically regular items with some weird enchants and can have slots, we will get to slots later.
Mythic Drops are rated from highest to lowest:
  • Legendary
  • Exotic
  • Epic
  • Rare
  • Uncommon
  • Common
Mythic Drops have slots which basically is like enchantments slots where you can add scrolls onto it so it could have effects. They give effects and to a player who gets hit by a mythic drop weapon. Scrolls are like enchanted books but only work on weapon or armor with [slot]. It varies on its strength from Tier 1-4 and there are different scrolls.
  • Counter
  • Wither
  • Andrenaline
  • Spikes
  • Poison
  • Darkness
  • Confusion
  • Chill
  • Frost
  • Weaken
  • Needles
Legendary-Exotic could contain about 1-7 slots in it and Epic contain about 3-4 slots. Rare around 1-3 slots.
Uncommon-Common usually have 0-2 slots.
I prefer using scrolls like tier 3-4 as theyre effects are pretty good. And also prefer to use Mythic Armor/Weapons that are diamond with atleast 4 slots. In some cases armor could have over Protection 4(All kinds of protection. Weapons such as axes in rare cases could have fire aspect or knockback. Sometimes axes or swords could have over Sharp 5. Sometimes Bows have over Punch 2 or over Power 5. Most of the time mythic drops have over Unbreaking 3. These can be obtained by right clicking nether stars, killing mobs, doing /scroll. To enchant a mythic drop with a scroll, first right click the scroll -> then right click the item with the [slot].

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Mythic Drops are Basically regular items with some weird enchants and can have slots, we will get to slots later.
  • Legendary
  • Exotic
  • Epic
  • Rare
  • Uncommon
  • Common
Mythic Drops have slots which basically is like enchantments slots where you can add scrolls onto it so it could have effects. They give effects and to a player who gets hit by a mythic drop weapon. Scrolls are like enchanted books but only work on weapon or armor with [slot]. It varies on its strength from Tier 1-4 and there are different scrolls.
  • Counter
  • Wither
  • Andrenaline
  • Spikes
  • Poison
  • Darkness
  • Confusion
  • Chill
  • Frost
  • Weaken
  • Needles
Legendary-Exotic could contain about 1-7 slots in it and Epic contain about 3-4 slots. Rare around 1-3 slots.
I prefer using scrolls like tier 3-4 as theyre effects are pretty good. And also prefer to use Mythic Armor/Weapons that are diamond with atleast 4 slots. In some cases armor could have over Protection 4(All kinds of protection. Weapons such as axes in rare cases could have fire aspect or knockback. Sometimes axes or swords could have over Sharp 5. Sometimes Bows have over Punch 2 or over Power 5. Most of the time mythic drops have over Unbreaking 3. These can be obtained by right clicking nether stars, killing mobs, doing /scroll. To enchant a mythic drop with a scroll, first right click the scroll -> then right click the item with the [slot].
Helpful guide! Do slots go up to 7 though?

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
  • Legendary
  • Exotic
  • Epic
  • Rare
  • Uncommon
  • Common
  • Counter
  • Wither
  • Andrenaline
  • Spikes
  • Poison
  • Darkness
  • Confusion
  • Chill
  • Frost
  • Weaken
  • Needles
Love the guide, but where does artisan rank? Isn't that kinda a side bar tho?

Reactions: Spirit and laggynab

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You missed a lot of things on this "guide"...
EDIT : A lot of this guide is also inaccurate, I would not consider this complete, accurate or informative.
Yeah ik I missed a lot of stuff, Im trying to remember what I missed out cus there is a lot of mythic stuff that I dont completely know but, this is just for newbies so its a bit easier for them

DeadbushDave

Oct 30, 2016
One thing. This guide is ok, and I like it. You just left out some of the things, like the artisan tier. Not sure, but I think that it comes in between rare and epic, or maybe it's not really a tier that is ranked?

Death

Mar 18, 2017
One thing. This guide is ok, and I like it. You just left out some of the things, like the artisan tier. Not sure, but I think that it comes in between rare and epic, or maybe it's not really a tier that is ranked?
Forgot about that, its around exotic-legendary or a bit below exotic as they are pretty good lands on about dia stuff with 2-3 slots, not so good enchants

CreeperGamer

• Legendary
  • Exotic
  • Epic
  • Rare
  • Uncommon
  • Common
  • Counter
  • Wither
  • Andrenaline
  • Spikes
  • Poison
  • Darkness
  • Confusion
  • Chill
  • Frost
  • Weaken
  • Needles
It's also a good idea to make a YouTube video about it!