Buying Need a builder!

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey guys, TheDiamkndTiger and I will be needing a good builder sometime soon for a Laaarrgge build (probably the largest one On the server).

Basically we need someone who is able to recreate Scottish castles fairly decently. We aren't looking for just anyone, because of the size of the build and the effort it will take to make it, we need somone adept at mideival structures and can show us proof in some way.

If you were to take up this job, you would be paid :p . Normally I would've built the castle on my own, but like I said, this will be a huge project.

The size of the castle can vary, but we are looking for something generally of a mansion size or larger.

If you want to apply for this job you can comment here :) we just need evidence if your builds

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Side Note: This is a build very different from usual McCities builds and will take a great amount of effort to accomplish well. We are comfortable with anyone applying because of the usual standards for archs being based on their house building skills.
Hey guys, TheDiamkndTiger and I will be needing a good builder sometime soon for a Laaarrgge build (probably the largest one On the server).

Basically we need someone who is able to recreate Scottish castles fairly decently. We aren't looking for just anyone, because of the size of the build and the effort it will take to make it, we need somone adept at mideival structures and can show us proof in some way.

If you were to take up this job, you would be paid :p . Normally I would've built the castle on my own, but like I said, this will be a huge project.

The size of the castle can vary, but we are looking for something generally of a mansion size or larger.

If you want to apply for this job you can comment here :) we just need evidence if your builds
Well atleast one of my ideas will be placed in TigerTurkeyScotland. I actually know people who can build castles really good castle builders, besides turkey off but I'm sure turkey will need help.

I'm giving you two options,
A. The Moderate castle builder, will need some guidance in the overall shape like so it wont be a giant box but can generally make a castle. This person is pretty active hopefully.
B. Expert castle builder, rarely active

QueenMelone

Verified
nawledge
nawledge
Oct 24, 2016
your fruit bowl

castles are my specialty, i can probably help outroflmao:laugh:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I can do some castles idk how good I am but I can help, I'm good at imitating designs so I learn easily