nerf mccities

Kaneki_Ken77

Jan 27, 2017
Hello everyone my name is Kurt Hope and i would like to give my suggestions on how to make the server fun again. Yes, i know its still a little fun, but not like it was. What i think has changed the server for me is the over use of plugins. Back in the old mccities stuff was more vanilla, with just one city with no texture pack and a normal economy. The old city was small and you knew everyone, there were houses for everyone and it wasn't as bunched as it is today. We had criminals, vigilantes and a city that everyone cared for. Now days people just want to build houses and more houses, making the world over populated with houses like WHY! It's no the lack of buildings that is making the server not fun, its the over use of plugins and the city that no body wanted. Yes when i heard a new city was coming out i was very excited, now i believe this was something that killed mccities for me. Economy is also a big problem right now, everyone is rich, too rich, in my day 100k was a lot of money but in this age 2 mil is a normal cash amount and after walking around the city looking for places to buy even small houses were worth 7 mil. Staff was also something that killed it for me, the old staff were more down to earth these days staff are like robots that help u, you could job and have a good time with them, they were basically players.

We need to remember bigger isn't better.

If you dislike the points I've made well leave them in the comments and don't say stuff like "just don't play" cause i actually care about the server, it was my childhood.

BruceKris44

Nov 22, 2015
I remeber that there weren't weird weapons and armor. Just the SF stuff and guns and stuff. I think these new armor adn weapong things are weird and keep new players away who aren't on a nostalgic trip. Also the city / cities are too big. Why are there multiple cities? There is no map so there is no real sense of space which is for me aswell

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
I do agree I would love the city if it was much smaller and more of a community where everyone is close together and you could walk down the street and find someone's bakery or you could walk down the street and say hello to a friend or whatever but instead everything is spread out. You most likely would rarely see your neighbour online and that disappoints me because instead of a closer community we are all over the map thousands of blocks apart. But I guess that's just how they have decided to make it and some people will agree and some people will not.