New Cities and Future Updates

Faheem_

Former Staff
Jul 21, 2014
London
We are steadily making progress on mccities and it is turning out to be very successful.
We have already started making 2 new cities where players can live, which include:
London
New York
{many more to come}

We are hoping to add more to the server such as minigames which will be arriving shortly.
We will also being making the tutorials more interactive making it more fun for players to use as well as improving quality on the server, adding more to do and ensuring your enjoyment. Also we are starting to make our own wiki. Which would be amazing.

These will all be implemented in the not so far future. Hope you stick around.

Taylor71503

Jan 25, 2016
I don't think mini-games is a great idea, often times that lags the server or interests people more instead of the City so all the work you put into the City such as building will be a waste. Just my opinion.

Faheem_

Former Staff
Jul 21, 2014
London
I don't think mini-games is a great idea, often times that lags the server or interests people more instead of the City so all the work you put into the City such as building will be a waste. Just my opinion.
There will be no lag and there wouldn`t be that many games. And we would give items to winners to help them in city soo yeh