New City Plots

blockpop87

Sep 29, 2017
There aren't enough city plots because people just buy multiple and keep them and I really would like to buy one and maybe build an apartment building or something.

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
There aren't enough city plots because people just buy multiple and keep them and I really would like to buy one and maybe build an apartment building or something.
Okay so, there's limited properties, and LITERALLY LOADS of posts about getting more plots, which would decrease the value of the current plots tbh..

Reactions: Powerfull

blockpop87

Sep 29, 2017
Like 2 days ago i saw a bunch of empty plots bought buy 1 person and she hasnt been on since ive been playing and ive been playing for 2 weeks already

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Like 2 days ago i saw a bunch of empty plots bought buy 1 person and she hasnt been on since ive been playing and ive been playing for 2 weeks already
That's bc those plots were on an island owned by here (davina) and also, 2 weeks is nothing tbh I've been on for 9 months and accumulated probs 10 plots total, own 4 rn D:

Death

Mar 18, 2017
ive been here for 6 months and i have like around 30 plots ish

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
i do not usually like getting in drama :D but i think plot prices need to be decreased as they have risen a a substantial amount over the past few months/year.
Actually, since the plots prices has risen, so has a lot of the economy, it is a bit easier to earn money than “before”

Reactions: Powerfull