New Me

Dwimmer

Principal
jjaacckkssoonn
jjaacckkssoonn
Jun 21, 2018
Australia
google.com
So hi guys, lol so as of today im officially changing my ign on everything to Qwikie, and so i kinda just want to let you know so your not confused thinking who the heck is this new cop or something like that lol.

Also im going to be trying as much as i can to help new players, because after so many people have either quit or gone back to school we are definitely short on players.
And im going to try and keep as many of the new players who join Criminal or not.

@MehLife dont kill me for giving the crims a bit of info cus after showercurtain and the others went so much of the crime did too lol and i may or may not know every drug recipe off by heart. Mainly because i find that the first part of your time playing is probably the hardest, you're learning all the new commands and your way around the server and a lot of people leave around this time because its to booorrrrinnnngg or to hard. ( i did this in 2017 lol )

So yeah :D if anyone wants to help idk i dont think ill make a company cause then it will be so similar to @Laurel and her company but maybe we can work something out

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
So hi guys, lol so as of today im officially changing my ign on everything to Qwikie, and so i kinda just want to let you know so your not confused thinking who the heck is this new cop or something like that lol.

Also im going to be trying as much as i can to help new players, because after so many people have either quit or gone back to school we are definitely short on players.
And im going to try and keep as many of the new players who join Criminal or not.

@MehLife dont kill me for giving the crims a bit of info cus after showercurtain and the others went so much of the crime did too lol and i may or may not know every drug recipe off by heart. Mainly because i find that the first part of your time playing is probably the hardest, you're learning all the new commands and your way around the server and a lot of people leave around this time because its to booorrrrinnnngg or to hard. ( i did this in 2017 lol )

So yeah :D if anyone wants to help idk i dont think ill make a company cause then it will be so similar to @Laurel and her company but maybe we can work something out
I always try to help players, sign me up for whatever this company-similar idea is you're thinking of :D

Reactions: Minty