New Mythic Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Personally that is your opinion but lets talk about many things you broke the value of like blaze rods and also copper dust. Copper used to go for 12k a stack and you sell them for 4.5k a stack now. In around a year there would be so many more updates and features that you would have the chance to break the price of, yet you’ve destroyed technically all of slimefuns values and now you’re here saying that we cant help other players by selling something for cheaper?
I sold copper dust for 4.5k cus i saw it war around that price being priced at other shops like omega. I saw the store says 4k so i decided to sell for around that.

I adhere to the blaze rods but i stopped giving them for free. Its price is still worth 1k.

Dont act like you werent part of the copper, you said i you can get them for 3k or something and like you would only pay 3k if you were gonna buy, so it means i wasnt the root cause of the copper dust price selling also i went from 4k to 4.5k cus im raising its value.

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
I sold copper dust for 4.5k cus i saw it war around that price being priced at other shops like omega. I saw the store says 4k so i decided to sell for around that.

I adhere to the blaze rods but i stopped giving them for free. Its price is still worth 1k.

Dont act like you werent part of the copper, you said i you can get them for 3k or something and like you would only pay 3k if you were gonna buy, so it means i wasnt the root cause of the copper dust price selling also i went from 4k to 4.5k cus im raising its value.
Actually i told you im buying a massive amount of copper thats why i wanted you to lower it

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Also apple sells copper dust for 3k, i checked the mall shop it says 3k a stack, your partner sells them for lower than they usually go. I only joined in the copper selling a few months ago and when I joined in prices were already ruined by then. I saw other companies selling them for 4k so I decided to use the same pricing as them. Dont blame me for the 12k drop to 4k cause I didnt do that, someone else dropped it.

For the blazes I admit i gave a lot of free rods, but even still its price isnt ruined i placed some on ah yesterday to see if its still worth something and sure it did people still bought them for 1k.
Not much has been ruined by me

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Actually i told you im buying a massive amount of copper thats why i wanted you to lower it
Oh well ok but i didnt drop 12k to 4k just saying, some other company/individual or multiple people did that, before i started selling copper omega and apple were main sellers at that time i think

T

Trump15024

Also apple sells copper dust for 3k, i checked the mall shop it says 3k a stack, your partner sells them for lower than they usually go. I only joined in the copper selling a few months ago and when I joined in prices were already ruined by then. I saw other companies selling them for 4k so I decided to use the same pricing as them. Dont blame me for the 12k drop to 4k cause I didnt do that, someone else dropped it.

For the blazes I admit i gave a lot of free rods, but even still its price isnt ruined i placed some on ah yesterday to see if its still worth something and sure it did people still bought them for 1k.
Apple sells it for 3k to try to keep up with the lowering value of products.

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft

Since you destroyed the copper’s price ofcourse everyone know would sell it to how much it sells for. 4k is nothing and neither is 3k.

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
You even told me that you ruined t

theyre value you gave them out for free which makes ppl sell them for 1k on /ah which is literally you destroying the price. Oh and dont ignore you creating a 98+ monopoly of plots. Plots are more important than anything on mccities

Death

Mar 18, 2017
theyre value you gave them out for free which makes ppl sell them for 1k on /ah which is literally you destroying the price
Ok yea ok maybe it is ruined but im saying it still sells for 1k thaf was its value a year ago maybe 4k but when i bought them it was 1k a stack and still sells for that price.

I didnt lower copper dust prices, the 12k drop to 4k wasnt me, I merely sold copper for 4k as I had an excess amount and saw that companies like apple and omega sold them for around that price.

Seriously if you want to check omegas shop at city it says 4k, its been there for months now

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Ok yea ok maybe it is ruined but im saying it still sells for 1k thaf was its value a year ago maybe 4k but when i bought them it was 1k a stack and still sells for that price.

I didnt lower copper dust prices, the 12k drop to 4k wasnt me, I merely sold copper for 4k as I had an excess amount and saw that companies like apple and omega sold them for around that price.

Seriously if you want to check omegas shop at city it says 4k, its been there for months
Could you be held responsible for plot issues on the server since you owned more plots than any other player including on alts during the biggest plot issues on the server

Death

Mar 18, 2017
theyre value you gave them out for free which makes ppl sell them for 1k on /ah which is literally you destroying the price. Oh and dont ignore you creating a 98+ monopoly of plots. Plots are more important than anything on mccities
Uh ok i gave them away to friends tho? ( the plots)

And smaller companies that needed them. I honestly dont see what your trying to imply with me having a lot of plots. There are really people irl who own a lot of properties. I gave them away already cause of the rule idk what your trying to tell me with the plots

Death

Mar 18, 2017
The plot limit was made and i abided by it? Also i was not the only player who had more than 20 plots, even if i did have 90 at one point i still gave them out to players. But you got one thing wrong I wasnt the cause of players overpricing the plots, I wasnt part of that plot overprice scheme. Players were the ones held responsible for the overpricing cause from those 90 pltos i did not use them to overprice and ruin the plots value to go insanely high

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Uh ok i gave them away to friends tho? ( the plots)

And smaller companies that needed them. I honestly dont see what your trying to imply with me having a lot of plots. There are really people irl who own a lot of properties. I gave them away already cause of the rule idk what your trying to tell me with the plots
You owning technically every managing plot with multiple alts is ruining the plots value. And since ages ago
The plot limit was made and i abided by it? Also i was not the only player who had more than 20 plots, even if i did have 90 at one point i still gave them out to players. But you got one thing wrong I wasnt the cause of players overpricing the plots, I wasnt part of that plot overprice scheme. Players were the ones held responsible for the overpricing cause from those 90 pltos i did not use them to overprice and ruin the plots value to go insanely high
Before the rule you held the largest amount of plots that are in demand then any other player. Since you owned the largest amount of plots for a player or organization on the server should you be held responsible for parts of the plot crisis due to the amount of property you owned that was used for private use not public use which hurt the economy even more

Death

Mar 18, 2017
You owning technically every managing plot with multiple alts is ruining the plots value. And since ages ago

Before the rule you held the largest amount of plots that are in demand then any other player. Since you owned the largest amount of plots for a player or organization on the server should you be held responsible for parts of the plot crisis due to the amount of property you owned that was used for private use not public use which hurt the economy even more
Ehem there were like 3-4 pages of reselling, even if i did resell them it wouldnt be bought, there were tons of plots being sold at that time, i was just good at getting plots. So your gonna hold me responsible for a plot problem when i did not overprice any plots. Owning a number of plots is different from overpricing

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
Uh its a shear
and it can be ranked like this:

common (gray), uncommon (green), rare (purple), exotic (blue) and legendary (golden)

Anyone else think fortnite copied mccities ;o xD jk

and dont listen to me laur xD
ekkk i hate fortnite T-T too much killing xD so scary.... and i barely know what it is xD all ik is : it a shooting game, there are trees, and there are shopping carts xD

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Ehem there were like 3-4 pages of reselling, even if i did resell them it wouldnt be bought, there were tons of plots being sold at that time, i was just good at getting plots. So your gonna hold me responsible for a plot problem when i did not overprice any plots. Owning a number of plots is different from overpricing
Oh please so your telling me that when you put one of your mansions forsale they wont sell?

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
I am not blaming you only for causing the plot problem, however you owned so many properties that could have been in demand that players started to buy and sell plots that would not be in demand meaning that 1. Players would not even look twice at buying the only small bad plots available and 2. put plot buyers at a disadvantage for not having a larger market to use for real estate. Basically you held so many properties it contributed to negative aspects of the current economy. I think its time companies, and players start to hold those accountable who have had major negative effects on the economy

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Oh please so your telling me that when you put one of your mansions forsale they wont sell?
Do you actually have a problem with owning mansions now? I was willing to sell my houses not my mansions. So i wouldnt have sold a mansion eitherways.
I am not blaming you only for causing the plot problem, however you owned so many properties that could have been in demand that players started to buy and sell plots that would not be in demand meaning that 1. Players would not even look twice at buying the only small bad plots available and 2. put plot buyers at a disadvantage for not having a larger market to use for real estate. Basically you held so many properties it contributed to negative aspects of the current economy. I think its time companies, and players start to hold those accountable who have had major negative effects on the economy
ok id say thats fair but i wont lie there were a lot of ok good priced plots on resell, no one cared to look at it tho. I see as,test 2+ good ok ish plot priced per day, it wasnt really a problem. Even right now there are a lot of fairly priced plots reselling. Newer players still buy plots. Ok sure I did own a lot of properties but i honestly would have used them if some rules werent put into place. If you really wanted to know why i had so much, one its for increasing my value in other ways than cash. The plots i own become more expensive overtime and 3 i was suppose to use them for storages and factories but when the android rule got in place I kinda was confused to how i would use them then. Cause it was meant for like huge android farms etc...

Casual

devilu
devilu
Aug 25, 2017
Minecraft
Do you actually have a problem with owning mansions now? I was willing to sell my houses not my mansions. So i wouldnt have sold a mansion eitherways.

ok id say thats fair but i wont lie there were a lot of ok good priced plots on resell, no one cared to look at it tho. I see as,test 2+ good ok ish plot priced per day, it wasnt really a problem. Even right now there are a lot of fairly priced plots reselling. Newer players still buy plots. Ok sure I did own a lot of properties but i honestly would have used them if some rules werent put into place. If you really wanted to know why i had so much, one its for increasing my value in other ways than cash. The plots i own become more expensive overtime and 3 i was suppose to use them for storages and factories but when the android rule got in place I kinda was confused to how i would use them then. Cause it was meant for like huge android farms etc...
Well thank you for your opinion and I dont think this discussion needs to go further as me and Trumps service will not in any way hurt the economy. I hope you consider taking back your statements about a boycott of our service in a private discord of another company.

Reactions: LavaFlake

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Well thank you for your opinion and I dont think this discussion needs to go further as me and Trumps service will not in any way hurt the economy. I hope you consider taking back your statements about a boycott of our service in a private discord of another company.
Hmm ok ill delete the msg

Status
Not open for further replies.