New Rule Suggestion

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
I wish the would be a new rule for loans. It is completly unfair if u loan someone cash they pay it to a friend and buy a property to “hide” the cash. The person who loans the cash Ex. Me will lose whatever he has loaned even if they made a court case.
Thank you for spending your time reading this and I hope this suggestion will be made into an actual rule.

Reactions: Minty

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
I also forgot to say that I beleive this is more then just scamming because court case wont do anything against them

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I wish the would be a new rule for loans. It is completly unfair if u loan someone cash they pay it to a friend and buy a property to “hide” the cash. The person who loans the cash Ex. Me will lose whatever he has loaned even if they made a court case.
Thank you for spending your time reading this and I hope this suggestion will be made into an actual rule.
What exactly is the suggestion to solve the problem?

Obsidian

Obsidiangalaxy
Obsidiangalaxy
Oct 22, 2017
Idk ban anyone involved and give whatever they own to the people who loaned them $ because With this court cases cant do anything to help

wisemanjp

Verified
wisemanjp
wisemanjp
Jan 13, 2018
the ink inside a ballpoint pen
Well, see, that's the thing. Just telling people that it's the risk of loaning doesn't solve any of these problems, because those giving out the loans just get angrier. UGotProblems, known in the past as ICanRekUEZ has scammed many people and using "That's the risk of loans," as an excuse for what they've done. :/

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Thing is we cant just ban them, what if i make a deal with him of ill pay you 300k today and in one week pay me back 3mil. And if he doesn't i cant just tell staff to ban him cause it was a stupid agreement that you took advantage of but also played the risk of loaning someone who is completely broke

Optic

lykkee
lykkee
Jan 6, 2017
another server e.e
idontmind.com
Honestly like what Death said, we can’t just go around banning people because we didn’t get our way. That’s just a quicker way for this server to go ploop. If you don’t like loans or are tired of losing money from it, don’t do it. It’s that simple. There will always be risks and you most likely won’t get it back if someone with 10k asks for a 300k loan to pay back in a week. Just have common sense loves ^-^

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Honestly like what Death said, we can’t just go around banning people because we didn’t get our way. That’s just a quicker way for this server to go ploop. If you don’t like loans or are tired of losing money from it, don’t do it. It’s that simple. There will always be risks and you most likely won’t get it back if someone with 10k asks for a 300k loan to pay back in a week. Just have common sense loves ^-^
Thanks love

ThatOneGuy4205

Jul 11, 2017
Never gonna tell, UK
Like I've always said I don't loan anyone any amount of money no matter how much I trust them, the risk of them not paying it back + interest is too much to handle and I prefer staying out of it when I can

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
I said it on the other post but I'll post here too. The major flaw with this is that it can be abused very easily.

I'm scheming to get money. Hmm I'll get my IRL friend with a minecraft account that hasn't been used in literal years to come online. I loan her $500,000, get all the screenshots in order, then she buys 1) a house, 2) items, 3) literally anything and gives it to me. I make a court case against her, staff rules in my favor because I have all these screenshots (evidence of the loan). Then staff just.. gives me $500,000 because I wasn't paid back. Free stuff, woo!

Last edited: