New rule suggestion

Hidden124

RobWilson
RobWilson
I've heard plenty of people complaining about how there are not enough properties to go around for everyone and in some ways agree. I think it's a problem that can be addressed with the addition of a rule saying that the Maximum number of properties a player can own is four. It's a problem in my opinion that a small percentage of the "Elites" (not the rank Elite) own about %40 of the properties. It makes much harder for people who have just reached enough for a house.

The reasoning of why it should be a maximum of Four: Four is the magic number, in my opinion, it leaves enough room for a person to own a "main" house as well as a secondary house. The other two are now available for people in real estate and or architecture to own plots to build houses or buy and resell plots.

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
While this makes perfect sense for someone who wants a house it's a disaster for someone who mainly makes money of real estate. In my instance I have 2 houses, maybe a plot or two I keep for later, and then I have around 3 plots for selling. What people skip over when your main jobs is selling plots, is to always be selling more than just 1-2 at a time. While this is not a bad proposition I think it would make more sense at at least 10 plots (though I would not recommend [i would prefer being able to have at least 20 plots as I like to keep lots of small ones]).

In general, the server is also growing. Maybe there is just a need for more plots/ a few more islands.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDiamondTiger