Nuclear Reactor Issue

runrebelsrun

Aug 17, 2017
Earlier today, the server got extremely laggy and restarted. When I logged back in, all the coolant cells had vanished from my nuclear reactor and now the nuclear reactor itself has turned into a block of obsidian. The reactor had been nearly full of coolant cells just an hour before--I know because I check it constantly.

I have attached two screenshots as evidence. Please let me know what is the procedure to get my nuclear reactor back, considering the issue occurred due to a server issue.
ss1.png
ss2.png

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
run u have to use the format, ill fill out what i can for you

Name: runrebelsrun
What you were doing before the incident: Working on slimefun stuff for omega
Evidence: Above!

Thanks staff :D

Reactions: ApolloSaturn

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Me: mission inpossible entrence. Steals reactor. Gets out jumps of building into a helicopter flies away EXPLOSION! Doesnt look at the explosion.
Gl lel, I’ll give u 50k if u find it (jk kinda lol)

Pegasus

Aug 24, 2017
Teddy Bear Land
Earlier today, the server got extremely laggy and restarted. When I logged back in, all the coolant cells had vanished from my nuclear reactor and now the nuclear reactor itself has turned into a block of obsidian. The reactor had been nearly full of coolant cells just an hour before--I know because I check it constantly.

I have attached two screenshots as evidence. Please let me know what is the procedure to get my nuclear reactor back, considering the issue occurred due to a server issue.View attachment 3869 View attachment 3870
Lol I see my name saying "we want food" in the screen shot.

Reactions: Powerfull