Officers have magical powers?

wallsfamily

Oct 11, 2014
I went to the shop to buy apples (the doctor has to stay away) and I saw two people outside fighting. when I went outside I was attacked brutally and almost died. I ended up killing them both. I tried to talk to the police but I was jailed. To make the server more realistic, cops shouldn't be able to jail people when they are no where near the action. Cops need to patrol the busy area of the cities of the city.... not jail a player when two dead people says they were killed (unrealistic again..)
The only cop online (Archer) was in the faction world near his castle... How can a cop that far away from the shop be able to jail anyone they hear killed someone?
Lastly, can someone explain the rules for arresting someone? I have heard multiple different stories.

RooT

Sep 6, 2014
walls . u did right. cops shouldnt arrest you . People that started the fight should get in jail not you. just stay awy from situation like that

wallsfamily

Oct 11, 2014
But how am I going to enslave humanity if I cant kill a few :p Police should have to be close to the situation to jail