OMEGA Announcement!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Hello all McCities players! Welcome to the official opening post of OMEGA, McCities finest company. To clairfy this new company, CP42 had made a company and SpookyEve was the CEO. Now that company is in SpookyEve's hands and is called Spooky Inc. The new company started here is a completely different company, OMEGA. We are just using the name! Any questions, please pm CP42!

Here are your owners, LavaFlake and CP42/Powerfull. We are very experienced on the server, and here is a background of us!

CP42
:
I am an McCities police officer and an ex-architect. I have played for almost 10 months now, and I am excited to start this company with LavaFlake! I am also the Vice President of Runnerboro

LavaFlake:
I'm am the richest player in the game right now, I'm also Governer of Runnerboro and been playing for almost 7 months now. My personal goal is for one day have people come to Omega instead of /warp shop full time.

We would now like to introduce our higher staff:
Manager: Daniela_x0113. Daniela is a very kind person and shall be a great manager of OMEGA's affairs.
Staff Director: XxIronFistxX. IronFist is a very considerate and thoughtful person and has already proven to be very involved with the company. She will do great things for the staff as well!
Head of Slimfun: ApolloSaturn. Apollo has already proven to be very knowledgeable in the profession, and we are so glad he is joining the team!
Junior Slimefun Engineer: Trainfan8. Train is a huge help and a big part of our slimefun department and is our newest recruit to our team.

Plans for the server and the company:
We shall not be revealing our full plans, but we are trying to be the most well managed and customer friendly company on McCities. We shall do this through our staff and dedication!

Goals:
These are the 5 goals we have for the company:
1. We will work to become a fully operational company, with the kindest staff and employees working for us.
2. We shall work to sell as many different goods as we can, ranging from slime boots and iron dust to coal ores and protection 4 books.
3. We shall treat our customers even more fairly than they treat us. We shall always give our shoppers the upmost respect and if there is ever a problem, they should feel free to ask!
4. To make Omega a company that never goes out of stock and as we like to call it, the people's company.
5. Omega will constantly have new and exciting projects and ideas going into place so there is always something to look forward to.

Finally, we are excited to announce that our store is underway with its progress. We are putting the final touches on the headquarters and will have rooms for each and every employee. Applications will be up for roles soon.

Thank you so much for reading this post!

P.s: If you have any questions, please start a conversation with us two! We will be hiring a Human Relations employee soon to listen to what our customers want and any ideas they present.

Thank you,

CP42/Powerfull and LavaFlake

Co-Owners of OMEGA

Reactions: Tricoh

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hello all McCities players! Welcome to the official opening post of OMEGA, McCities finest company. To clairfy this new company, CP42 had made a company and SpookyEve was the CEO. Now that company is in SpookyEve's hands and is called Spooky Inc. The new company started here is a completely different company, OMEGA. We are just using the name! Any questions, please pm CP42!

Here are your owners, LavaFlake and CP42/Powerfull. We are very experienced on the server, and here is a background of us!

CP42
:
I am an McCities police officer and an ex-architect. I have played for almost 10 months now, and I am excited to start this company with LavaFlake! I am also the Vice President of Runnerboro

LavaFlake:
I'm am the richest player in the game right now, I'm also Governer of Runnerboro and been playing for almost 7 months now. My personal goal is for one day have people come to Omega instead of /warp shop full time.

We would now like to introduce our higher staff:
Manager: Daniela_x0113. Daniela is a very kind person and shall be a great manager of OMEGA's affairs.
Staff Director: XxIronFistxX. IronFist is a very considerate and thoughtful person and has already proven to be very involved with the company. She will do great things for the staff as well!
Head of Slimfun: ApolloSaturn. Apollo has already proven to be very knowledgeable in the profession, and we are so glad he is joining the team!
Junior Slimefun Engineer: Trainfan8. Train is a huge help and a big part of our slimefun department and is our newest recruit to our team.

Plans for the server and the company:
We shall not be revealing our full plans, but we are trying to be the most well managed and customer friendly company on McCities. We shall do this through our staff and dedication!

Goals:
These are the 5 goals we have for the company:
1. We will work to become a fully operational company, with the kindest staff and employees working for us.
2. We shall work to sell as many different goods as we can, ranging from slime boots and iron dust to coal ores and protection 4 books.
3. We shall treat our customers even more fairly than they treat us. We shall always give our shoppers the upmost respect and if there is ever a problem, they should feel free to ask!
4. To make Omega a company that never goes out of stock and as we like to call it, the people's company.
5. Omega will constantly have new and exciting projects and ideas going into place so there is always something to look forward to.

Finally, we are excited to announce that our store is underway with its progress. We are putting the final touches on the headquarters and will have rooms for each and every employee. Applications will be up for roles soon.

Thank you so much for reading this post!

P.s: If you have any questions, please start a conversation with us two! We will be hiring a Human Relations employee soon to listen to what our customers want and any ideas they present.

Thank you,

CP42/Powerfull and LavaFlake

Co-Owners of OMEGA
Seems promising! But uh, isn't sundae the richest player? I don't usually keep track of this, but I know her wealth was almost growing at an exponential rate at one point.

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Seems promising! But uh, isn't sundae the richest player? I don't usually keep track of this, but I know her wealth was almost growing at an exponential rate at one point.
Yea, lava has basically the same amount or more than her. Idc really, I had bets placed that someone would bring this up :p

__Remy

TotallyNotRemy
TotallyNotRemy
Feb 18, 2017
The Titanic
why did you even sell omega in the first place if you were just gonna start a company which is exactly the same....i am just confused why you sold it

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
At the moment i am, since sundae paid a hefty amount for the island extension. xD

Reactions: Powerfull

LavaFlake

Verified
LavaFlake
LavaFlake
Millionaire
May 22, 2017
A Volcano
why did you even sell omega in the first place if you were just gonna start a company which is exactly the same....i am just confused why you sold it
He didn't sell it, there was just a change in the administration as we explained. Since I am the new Co-Owner all agreements set with Omega before were disbanded.

Reactions: Powerfull