OMEGA Hiring Today!

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
We are hiring suppliers for omega again! If you want to come check out our shop, tpa to lava or I in game, or ./warp mcdonalds on your right! Make sure to follow the format when applying and good luck!
Omega Supplier
(3-4 jobs available)

1) Job Description:
You will be given access to the private Omega buy shop where you can sell goods that you have collected/made. You also perform tasks set by the Staff Director/Owners.

2) Privileges:
-Office at HQ
-Pay is whatever you sell to us
-Not much responsibility
-Small Discount on all company goods

Now here is how to apply! Please make a conversation with @LavaFlake and I, including the following:

Name (IGN):
/ar time (Just use the command)
Rank (Tourist, citizen, millionaire, police, etc):
How much you can play per day:
Why you are suited for this role (Long answer, 4+ sentences please):
What you are able to mass produce/sell to us (We do look for advanced items as well ):

Thank you for taking the time to read this! We are excited to have an even better team! We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible!

- LavaFlake and CP42/Powerfull,
Co-owners

Cursed

Cursed_x
Cursed_x
May 16, 2017
We are hiring suppliers for omega again! If you want to come check out our shop, tpa to lava or I in game, or ./warp mcdonalds on your right! Make sure to follow the format when applying and good luck!
Omega Supplier
(3-4 jobs available)

1) Job Description:
You will be given access to the private Omega buy shop where you can sell goods that you have collected/made. You also perform tasks set by the Staff Director/Owners.

2) Privileges:
-Office at HQ
-Not much responsibility

Now here is how to apply! Please make a conversation with @LavaFlake and I, including the following:

Name (IGN):
What you are able to mass produce/sell to us (We do look for advanced items as well ):

Thank you for taking the time to read this! We are excited to have an even better team! We will review your application and get back to you as soon as possible!

Co-owners
Can we talk here or does it have to be in game?

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Conversation on the forums I guess.

I applied last time and didn't even get a reply :(
Where Jazz? We don’t pass up people unless it’s a mistake, if u bump the convo I will get back to u I’m sorry

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Omega Supplier
(3-4 jobs available)

1) Job Description:

2) Privileges:
-Office at HQ
-Not much responsibility

Name (IGN):

Co-owners
xD I know why you need suppliers hehehe.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Congrats to @Jabu on becoming the newest supplier! I except good things with ur 6 hrs a day + playtime :p welcome to the team! Again, if anyone wants to buy something, go to sky16, right near /warp city and right next to /warp McDonalds!

Reactions: Jabu

Otter5162

Jan 16, 2018
Name: Otter5162
/ar time: 1 day, 45 minutes
Time per day: I am usually on 5 days a week and hour a day or less during the week, 1 hour+ on the weekends

I feel I am suited for this role because I am dedicated to the tasks given too me. One of my greatest pet peeves is when people do not follow through with a job given to them. I feel it is a great opportunity to part of a team that growing and developing. Furthermore, I am consistently researching advanced and new items in SlimeFun to be able to create more.
Mass Produce: All base metal dusts and ingots, most alloy ingots, some technical components, started researching into electrical components

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
What Supplies does Omega need?
it depends. You can check out our store at ./warp mcdonalds. Its on ur left when u spawn, its a tall gray building with the word OMEGA on it!