On tour :o

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Well, Monday - Friday imma be going on tour with my orchestra to the Loire Valley in France ;) gonna be doing a bunch of concerts and whatever, but that meanss I won’t be online at all. I’m hoping I’ll have WiFi, so I should be on discord, but if you need any admin support please contact Joey or Sundae <3 cya guys in a few days!! I’ll see if I can get pictures :D

T

Trump15024

Well, Monday - Friday imma be going on tour with my orchestra to the Loire Valley in France ;) gonna be doing a bunch of concerts and whatever, but that meanss I won’t be online at all. I’m hoping I’ll have WiFi, so I should be on discord, but if you need any admin support please contact Joey or Sundae <3 cya guys in a few days!! I’ll see if I can get pictures :D
Have fun! I will definitely not abuse my police perms. Might have to watch Creeper though.

Reactions: LeanneTheUnicorn

Acer

Bpacer
Bpacer
Mar 4, 2018
Have the bestest tour in the world! Don't forget to be positive and don't forget to msg Joey and I. :) Have fun! :D <3

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Haven Funn!! <3 <3 :D

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Dem crossaints these days. Hanging on the streets. Smoking dem weed....

Have fun I guess but its not up to me to decide if you can have fun ask god next time ;)

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com
oooh nicee!~ ^-^ have fun!!~