One, Question. How do i put Shaders on Minecraft with OptiFine or inserting them on the Shader file?

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
Put the shaders in the shaders folder on the minecraft folder
Put optifine in the mods folder
Why are you using internet explorer...

Tokyo_Machine

Alreza_Keen
Alreza_Keen
Citizen
Apr 19, 2018
Puerto Rico
Put the shaders in the shaders folder on the minecraft folder
Put optifine in the mods folder
Why are you using internet explorer...
1 - That's the only shortcut that i have
2 - Where the heck is the Shaders folder on Minecraft folder?
3- Just send me some fotos step by step.

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
It works if you create a new folder called "shaderpacks" in the Minecraft folder yourself. Then you should be able to drop the packs into there. Also be sure there's no caps, because it's case sensitive. I also recommend to use Chrome to download Optifine.

Tokyo_Machine

Alreza_Keen
Alreza_Keen
Citizen
Apr 19, 2018
Puerto Rico
It works if you create a new folder called "shaderpacks" in the Minecraft folder yourself. Then you should be able to drop the packs into there. Also be sure there's no caps, because it's case sensitive. I also recommend to use Chrome to download Optifine.
You mean the shortcut to download OptiFine? I tried but only Internet Explorer.
Plus i need to open file location on Minecraft, then I create a folder called "shaderpacks" and then i insert OptiFine then I insert my Shaders mod?

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
You can open the Minecraft Folder by clicking the windows button and the letter “r” then type in %appdata% once you hit enter it would show a folder called .minecraft.

For Mac, you may go to Finder then click “Go to Folder” then scrolll down until you see Minecraft.

Once you find the Minecraft folder, download optifine, then create the shaded packs folder. Optifine will only work if you run the application with Java (in which you need to install java for optifine). Optifine doesn’t go in the shaders folder.

Last edited: