Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
Hey everyone, today's my one year anniversary as staff on the server! I was promoted to Helper on July 27, 2017. I'm grateful that I was given the opportunity to become staff, and am happy that I'm doing a decent enough job to stick around for a year. Jr. Admin is definitely the most fun role, although not being able to ban fools as Helper was nice too (':

I have too many memories to list, but here are some of my favorites!
- Kate & Ciel resigning the day after I joined the team :cooler:
- Suggesting that the shop sells tall grass and tall ferns, not realizing that you can just use bonemeal to make them..
- Getting scammed out of $500k by LGDaniel, falling for his schemes
- Becoming an architect!
- ChChris and nat <3
- Preparing a61 to be regioned by making 100+ rooms, but then apartments weren't regionable in the city anymore :cool:
- My birthday, always fun
- Becoming Representative of Runnerboro, good times
- One year anniversary on the server on December 29
- One year anniversary with dydgus07 on December 31 - our marriage didn't last, but thanks for the $
- Minister of Arch! Love the team
- *flex*

Thanks for the great year as staff, I hope to continue helping you guys out for much longer :)

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Hey everyone, today's my one year anniversary as staff on the server! I was promoted to Helper on July 27, 2017. I'm grateful that I was given the opportunity to become staff, and am happy that I'm doing a decent enough job to stick around for a year. Jr. Admin is definitely the most fun role, although not being able to ban fools as Helper was nice too (':

- Suggesting that the shop sells tall grass and tall ferns, not realizing that you can just use bonemeal to make them..
- Becoming an architect!
- ChChris and nat <3
- Preparing a61 to be regioned by making 100+ rooms, but then apartments weren't regionable in the city anymore :cool:
- One year anniversary with dydgus07 on December 31 - our marriage didn't last, but thanks for the $
- *flex*

Thanks for the great year as staff, I hope to continue helping you guys out for much longer :)
*sees flex*

O crap it’s a John cena alt

Laurel

MissFrosty
MissFrosty
Jan 13, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
www.youtube.com

- Becoming an architect!
- ChChris and nat <3
- *flex*

congrats!~ ^-^

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017

- Becoming an architect!
- ChChris and nat <3
- *flex*

Congrats!! You've been an amazing staff member, and I can't wait to see what amazing things you'll achieve in the future! ^-^

Reactions: Powerfull and Minty

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I remember coming back from camp and seeing u got the rank, congrats on one year now! You have always been super helpful+ dedicated to the team, thanks for everything!

Reactions: Minty