People should be robbable (face to face)

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
Criminals should be able to rob people face to face, like get they're main hand item or something like that. It would be like a thief and would make it so cops can pursue you and chase you making it AGAIN a realistic event.

It would be much cooler and would make the criminal + cop duty more active and real.

This could be edited by staff to make it something useful and available! :)

Reactions: Coccg

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Criminals should be able to rob people face to face, like get they're main hand item or something like that. It would be like a thief and would make it so cops can pursue you and chase you making it AGAIN a realistic event.

It would be much cooler and would make the criminal + cop duty more active and real.

This could be edited by staff to make it something useful and available! :)
Well bank robbing will be allowed soon. And I don't think there is many people who would let you rob them.

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
People would refuse m8.
I dont know how the system could work but i suggested an idea that could be completely changed but robbing people face to face would work, so i don't know how it would work lol xd

Coccg

Mar 8, 2017
I think this is a really good idea, since it's a city roleplay server.

Andesine

Oct 26, 2016
Its a good idea with no real concept behind it. I mean, how would it work? How would you fight back or refuse? It doesn't make sense.

Nan

Mar 5, 2017
Well. Good thing is that now your able to technically rob people, you can kill them and take some of they're money. But would be cool to rob some items too, like in real life.

Coccg

Mar 8, 2017
In real life, you can choose to attack or kill anyone you like anywhere, but you would suffer great punishments.

H

Heather

I don't really see the benefits of doing something like robing items in the way suggested but we did implement a way to rob people of money when killing them! :D