Permanent Departure From The Server. (_Spoonicorn_)

Biteki____

Mar 2, 2018
I joined around August of 2017. I had a fantastic time till May of 2018. I departed from the server temporarily after receiving a temporary ban. I contemplated what I needed to change in order to make myself acceptable on the server and not get myself and others into trouble which in the more recent weeks I had been doing because I kept including myself into pedantic arguments over moral issues I believed strongly for. Around November or October I came back. Ready to fit back into the Mccities community and I found the server different. Leanne was gone. Staff positions were totally different and most of my friends either had forgotten about me or had left the server. When I regretted having joined back after a while I met amazing people on the server, Seb, Kat, Patrick and many others but I noticed a significant drop in server player numbers. I began to formulate a question what if I sneak diamonds in transfer requests? Well one thing let to the next, lies formulated and I began to completely regret it, before the damage was done I attempted to remove the diamonds before i made more stupid mistakes but Smilinq (Who was just doing their job and i respect completely) teleported to me and saw me removing diamond blocks. I knew I was caught. I panicked and spewed out lies and more lies which made me feel even worse. I got temporarily banned for a week. Not the end of the world but i felt like I should just go because of all the horrible things I had done so I went on my alt to tell my only remaining friend as I had lost most of them by this point, that I was going when I got notified my main account Spoonicorn was permanently banned and that was the last straw for me. I knew I am not right for the server. So this brings us to right now as I sit and type this as I accept to myself that its over. An amazing portion of my life is over and it is my fault. Thank you for reading this. <3

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
We all have our times :(
I got perm banned a long while back, and this is my first year in a while. We all make mistakes but for every mistake we make we always learn something new. Don't give up, but if you do, goodbye!