Permission to open Gunshop

Should I, SonicBeast, be allowed to own a gunshop?

• Yes, you are very responsible, and I believe you would make a good shop owner.

• No! You are horrible at decision making and I feel you would screw it up.

• I havent known Sonic for long, so how would I know.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Results are only viewable after voting.

SonicBeast

Dec 31, 2015
Hello, friends! I am here to inquire as to if I could start my own gunshop. Zain and Stan, this goes out to you mostly, since I need your permission to own one.
I want a gunshop since I know alot of the recipes, and the economy is really looking for guns. Yes, why sell guns? Because it is a very large business, and the only way people look for guns is illegally, from people who dont have the correct licenses to own them. As a Police Officer of Cayman, I will add a gun license to their purchase. You may wonder, yes, but how does making them pay for an additional gun license help crime rates? Well, there will be less tickets for not having a gun license. I will only sell Normal/Small weapons to people who are new/havent tried to rank up. If someone with a criminal record wishes to be a Medium weapon or higher, they will be sent out of my shop. The location of this possible business will be a slot in the mall if Zain and Stan agree to this.

My shop will be a clean, and legal place to buy guns, other than the other methods currently being used. Thank you for taking the time to read this paragraph I made about this topic. As I didnt find a gun shop thread telling me how to apply for one, I was unsure how to format this. I hope this has given you a glimpse of what my business will be like IF you give me permission to open this shop/store. Thank you, best of luck in your life, ~Sonic

G

Ghibli_

You don't need a permission to open one. Anyway , yes you can.

SonicBeast

Dec 31, 2015
:D I know, I was thinking that when I was writing it, but I just wanted to confirm. Everyone on the server said I needed Zain and Stan's permission.. but.. apparently not.

SonicBeast

Dec 31, 2015
Thx guys! Also jackson, shouldnt you change your signature? Arent you Moderator and not Chief of Police? :/ why'd you give GamerBoy chief of all ppl doe?