Denied Petakamu Arch Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petakamu

Jul 6, 2017
Your current in game name: Petakamu

Do you have Skype? (Yes or no only; we have an arch chat to discuss projects and builds as a team): No I own a Mac sadly.

Which of your creative plots would you like to submit? (Example, you have 5 plots but you think your 3rd is the best. You get there with /plot home:3): /plot home 1, /plot home 3

Do you prefer interior or exterior design?: Exterior

How much time do you tend to build each week?: 20 Hours Summer, 8 - 10 hours school year

Tell us about your favorite building memory: When I first started playing Minecraft in 2011 I was so stoked for one thing and that was building the most amazing and legendary structures. The first thing I built was this small, crappy, ugly house made of spruce wood for the interior and exterior walls and nether rack for the floor and ceiling. I was in 3rd grade at the time and thought it looked super cool. I never deleted that world and it just sat there at the very bottom of my entire list. Time passed and then come 6th grade. By that time I was a better builder than almost every person that played Minecraft I knew in person and in game. Then I was working on a Huge modern house that took me a total of about two weeks to build on the server that I tried to start ( I was to young and didn't have enough money to host the server so the server never went on). That was my best build ever by far at the time and I was so amazed of how good it turned out to be when it was done. I was tired then and was a little bored of building so I went and started deleting all of my crappy single player worlds until I came upon the very first world I made in 2011. I went into to see what I built because I totally forgot and then I saw the house. The most amazing feeling came to me to see the progress that I had gone through. Although that old crappy laptop is now broken which contained all of my worlds I still remember that one crappy house that I built and how far I have come from there.

H

Heather

Denied. Please remember that arches are an esteemed rank and your behavior in chat as well as attitude with fellow players is pretty important in your consideration for the role as well as your builds.

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.