Petition For Elytra In 1.9! Also includes some questions about the terrains

Mar 13, 2016
Singapore
Why I am writing a petition for elytra in 1.9

As you guys know, the 1.9 update is already out and it contains a lot of new things like the new arrows, potions, shields, and the ELYTRA. Quite a long time ago, Zain said that there would be no ELYTRA for the 1.9 update for MC Cities. He said that it is too OP to fly around with elytra. But, VIP gets /fly which is also counted as flying. He also said that flying around with elytra to kill people with guns is too OP. BUT, Elytra can only be used for gliding and NOT flying. If you say Elytra is too OP, what about /fly?

I hope this persuades all the MC Citizens to try to convince Zain to add elytra to 1.9 and Staff to add Elytra for 1.9.

Questions about the new 1.9 terrain

In the 1.9 change log, it said that there are new structures(Igloos) and a new Extended End dimension. Will those be removed?

Thanks for spending your time reading this!

Yours Sincerely,
[Sr.Police]ANSC(VampireSlayer925)

jk1119

Temp S Minister
Nov 16, 2014
In A Barn Somewhere
www.youtube.com
Why I am writing a petition for elytra in 1.9

As you guys know, the 1.9 update is already out and it contains a lot of new things like the new arrows, potions, shields, and the ELYTRA. Quite a long time ago, Zain said that there would be no ELYTRA for the 1.9 update for MC Cities. He said that it is too OP to fly around with elytra. But, VIP gets /fly which is also counted as flying. He also said that flying around with elytra to kill people with guns is too OP. BUT, Elytra can only be used for gliding and NOT flying. If you say Elytra is too OP, what about /fly?
It pretty simple, /fly is a donator perk right... and Elytra can make you fly (glide) and adding it would stop people getting donator packages which help run the server.
In the 1.9 change log, it said that there are new structures(Igloos) and a new Extended End dimension. Will those be removed?
We can't get to the normal end, so good luck getting to the advanced one :3
Also Igloo will need unloaded chunks