Pets lost *Got pets near /warp shop (Pet store)

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I bought 4 bats 2 weeks ago also I had picture frames of each head in the deco head shop with items that match it for example Sonic with a blue leather boots next to it or Deadpool with a enchanted katana. D: all of the picture frame items disappeared except for the batman picture frame. Also pets D:

Impossibrue

Jun 9, 2017
I bought 4 bats 2 weeks ago also I had picture frames of each head in the deco head shop with items that match it for example Sonic with a blue leather boots next to it or Deadpool with a enchanted katana. D: all of the picture frame items disappeared except for the batman picture frame. Also pets D:
Also some of u are like why report it now... Well I wasn't signed up on my account on this forum yet also im bored so yea.

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
i think u have to name the bats with a nametag so they wont dissapear such as dogs/wolf and cats/ocelots. If they are not named they will get mopped by the janitor

Reactions: Trump15024

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Not sure but that happened to me on my first few days on the server

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Awhile ago, there was a glitch where entities in the wild and nether would just despawn when you were a block away, even if they had nametags. I haven't seen anything happen like this in the city and if it did; you probably forgot to lock the door and someone shot your item frames. Not sure about the animals because the only explanation is clearlag glitched.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Awhile ago, there was a glitch where entities in the wild and nether would just despawn when you were a block away, even if they had nametags. I haven't seen anything happen like this in the city and if it did; you probably forgot to lock the door and someone shot your item frames. Not sure about the animals because the only explanation is clearlag glitched.
No the shopkeeper (pet) in wilds...........

Turkey

Former Staff
PurpleTurkey
PurpleTurkey
Mar 22, 2017
4 Privet Drive
Now that I think about this though, around a week ago I bought a dog (put a name tag and named it like DogeTurkey or something), I literally locked it in an apt building and it suddenly despawned ...

Jun 12, 2017
I had the same issue with one of the llamas I bought I put it in the basement of my house and put a nametag on it and it just de spawned when I wasn't at the house