Ena

Verified
eeena
eeena
Citizen
Nov 5, 2017
TikTok
Hey everyone,
So many people already know the company PhotoShad & You, but it was let off do to inactivity. It still exists but inactive ahaha. Yesterday Arius proposed to buy PhotoShad for his company, GUCCI. It was bought free, wasn't worth much.
PhotoShad x Gucci is the new official name
,bought by IIariusII, and will be used for photoshoots for brands, Arius will be hiring models for his company.
Any questions comment down below @Arius or I can resopnd to them xD

Atlair

Former Staff
Verified
Jun 19, 2017
A Powerful Universe
Hey everyone,
So many people already know the company PhotoShad & You, but it was let off do to inactivity. It still exists but inactive ahaha. Yesterday Arius proposed to buy PhotoShad for his company, GUCCI. It was bought free, wasn't worth much.
PhotoShad x Gucci is the new official name
,bought by IIariusII, and will be used for photoshoots for brands, Arius will be hiring models for his company.
Any questions comment down below @Arius or I can resopnd to them xD
Yes, I bought the company and I re-hired Ena as the CEO again. There’s a lot of updates coming for GUCCI and a grand opening soon, applications to apply are coming soon! Photoshad will be featured in the GUCCI HQ.

Reactions: Ena and Minty

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Yes, I bought the company and I re-hired Ena as the CEO again. There’s a lot of updates coming for GUCCI and a grand opening soon, applications to apply are coming soon! Photoshad will be featured in the GUCCI HQ.
SO if u wanna use ma models hmu ;) XD

Reactions: Minty and Atlair

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
Who do you have? I have applications to apply, coming soon! :p
oki time to name all ma models XD
Jayo
Lauren
Owen
Fragilebean