Pixel Is Goin' On Vacation

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Hey y'all! I will be gone from Monday morning (July 17th) thru Friday (July 21st). I'm going to South Dakota with friends to see Mt. Rushmore! See y'all on Friday again. Woo :p

Note to anyone that sets foot onto Undeadland Island: Don't touch the plot called hobohut ever haha.

Reactions: Powerfull and Toryn

Jo3512

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Dec 7, 2016
Hey y'all! I will be gone from Monday morning (July 17th) thru Friday (July 21st). I'm going to South Dakota with friends to see Mt. Rushmore! See y'all on Friday again. Woo :p

Note to anyone that sets foot onto Undeadland Island: Don't touch the plot called hobohut ever haha.
I will be gone from Tuesday to next wednesday also! Stay safe and have fun!

Toryn

faireze
faireze
Oct 26, 2016

I touched it w/ my bum

Reactions: Powerfull

TheGlory135

Mar 2, 2017
I've been to Mt. Rushmore and had a pretty good time! Hope you have fun! (Also since I still own shoremansion I'll look after hobo hut xD)

H

Heather

Have fun on your trip and stay safe! Mt Rushmore is on my "places to see in the US" along with the grand canyon and pretty much all of Alaska, so I'm super jelly! :p

Reactions: TheGlory135

Death

Mar 18, 2017

Note to anyone that sets foot onto Undeadland Island: PLEASE touch the plot called HOBOHUT.
Time to build the great trump wall around it and fill it with llamas and tnt huehuehuehe

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017

Enjoy!!!

T

Trump15024

Pixel take a picture of Mount Rushmore and post it! Have fun!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Ill take a picture of filling the hobohut with llamas and flooding it and surrounding with tnt

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
Here is the first batch of pictures from my first day. The cell service is really spotty so I can't put any pictures.

Day One:
We went to Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse, but I cant upload pictures. Anyways, we woke up and had some getting ready to do, went to Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse, and then had to go back to where we were staying because someone dislocated their knee. We ended up just going back to eat early to cook out some bratwurst because of that person. (They are fine now after it went back in).

Day Two:
We drove the Needles Highway and Nature Loop Highway at Custer State Park. It was pretty curvy and as a person that does get car sick it was short lived fun. The highlight of the day was digging through the car to find food to feed the wild Burro (it's allowed, so don't say not to feed them). We then just went shopping downtown for fun, but that's all. The cell service is terribly spotty here, so I can't upload any pictures. :(

Last edited:

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Here is the first batch of pictures from my first day. The cell service is really spotty so I can't put any pictures.

Day One:
We went to Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse, but I cant upload pictures. Anyways, we woke up and had some getting ready to do, went to Mt Rushmore and Crazy Horse, and then had to go back to where we were staying because someone dislocated their knee. We ended up just going back to eat early to cook out some bratwurst because of that person. (They are fine now after it went back in).

Day Two:
We drove the Needles Highway and Nature Loop Highway at Custer State Park. It was pretty curvy and as a person that does get car sick it was short lived fun. The highlight of the day was digging through the car to find food to feed the wild Burrows (it's allowed, so don't say not to feed them). We then just went shopping downtown for fun, but that's all. The cell service is terribly spotty here, so I can't upload any pictures. :(
Super cool! I hope you enjoy the rest of the trip!!!