Place where you can sell ALL items

Nov 27, 2016
Hey everyone!

So not many people remember me but I used to play MCCITIES a ton. I collected many items over my time cause I thought I could use the items one day. I came back and realized that I wanted to sell my house. When I started moving my items from my chest. I realized I had a lot of items that I didn't need and were useless to me. I started advertising in chat and selling items on ah but none of them helped. I

I came up with an idea. What if, there was a warp or a command or something where you could sell all the items that you don't need. I do understand that there is /warp shop and you can sell your items there. Unfortunately, you can't sell every item there is.

My idea is a place where you can sell items. All items. Spawn eggs, deco heads, slime fun tools and armour etc.

Reactions: Minty and Laurel

sundae22

Former Staff
Architect
Verified
sundae22
sundae22
Jan 3, 2017
New England
bunnyislandmc.weebly.com
In my opinion, a place like this would get rid of the realistic aspect. If you could just sell anything, there wouldn't be a need for player-owned companies - they'd just sell their items at this location for quick and easy money instead of finding a buyer. You can only sell certain items at /warp shop for a reason.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
I mean if you could sell all items, then you could turn everything into money, maybe not slimefun tools and heads but maybe animal spawn eggs you could sell it at warp shop for half the price it can be bought for

Nov 27, 2016
In my opinion, a place like this would get rid of the realistic aspect. If you could just sell anything, there wouldn't be a need for player-owned companies - they'd just sell their items at this location for quick and easy money instead of finding a buyer. You can only sell certain items at /warp shop for a reason.
There aren't many play owned companies though. Warp shop doesn't have all the items, ah sometimes works sometimes doesn't. /ah also takes a lot of time for an item to sell.

Nov 27, 2016
I mean if you could sell all items, then you could turn everything into money, maybe not slimefun tools and heads but maybe animal spawn eggs you could sell it at warp shop for half the price it can be bought for
I think this idea is great

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
If warp shop sells all nobody would care to sell concrete on ah or wood or anything. Also takes awya the realism. I could try to debate but this will never be added anyway

oof

Verified
FunaxOn
FunaxOn
Citizen
Oct 18, 2017
yes
But then there wont be any use for /ah