Plagiarism

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Is there a rule about plagiarism? Just wondering, thanks in advance for helping!

Reactions: Laurel

Pixel

Dec 27, 2016
a galaxy far far away
I suggest getting the person's permission before using their build, so that they are aware you are using their hard work. Even if they do give you permission to use the build still put their name on it to give them credit. If you are posting things on the forums just make sure they you use quotes and cite things properly (or at least give the creator credit). The server itself doesn't have rules about word plagiarism, but you can be punished or at least have the build taken out of the world. I hope this helps.

Reactions: Powerfull

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
I suggest getting the person's permission before using their build, so that they are aware you are using their hard work. Even if they do give you permission to use the build still put their name on it to give them credit. If you are posting things on the forums just make sure they you use quotes and cite things properly (or at least give the creator credit). The server itself doesn't have rules about word plagiarism, but you can be punished or at least have the build taken out of the world. I hope this helps.
Yea it wasn't my build, I was just wondering how it works in general! Thanks all!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Plagirism in real life is stealing, and its piracy which is stealing and also against the law so plagarising here has its consiquences to maybe banned or plot will be taken from u

Reactions: Powerfull