Not open for further replies.

MehLife

Former Staff
Verified
MehLife
MehLife
Apr 19, 2017
Everywhere

Top nominated players in the nomination thread are listed in the above poll, vote for the player you see deserves Player of the Month!
The player with most votes will be announced POTM for a whole month.

What are the rewards for becoming POTM?

- MVP Rank on the forums for a month, which includes increased signature space.

- $10 voucher on our server store with no minimum whatsoever.

- A random, exclusive admin item granted by one of the owners just for the winner.

Rules:
- You can not vote for yourself, if you do it will result in your disqualification.
- You can only vote using one account. Will result in disqualification from this and future polls otherwise.
- Do NOT beg or ask others to vote for you. Will result in disqualification from this and future polls.
- Do NOT influence others to vote for a participant. May result in your ban on the forums.
- Keep it fair and fun for everyone.
- If an unexpected event occurs, the server owners reserve the right to choose or end the event as seen fit.

The winner will be chosen in a few days so good luck to everyone!!! :)
Voting will close in "5 Days" Vote soon!

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Awh so sweet <3 I'm sure one day you will come in my place and take over the server!!! (*evil laugh* mwahahahah)
Told ya. Leanne owns the server now and she has taken her apprentice in the dark arts.
Thats why I voted lauren as she suplorts the most and is the only player trying to do much for the community in her own way :)

Reactions: Minty and Ena

Bellaa

papajohn58
papajohn58
Aug 26, 2017
screechh!!! i love everyone on that poll but i gtg with lauren!!! LOVE HER SMM!!!!!!

Reactions: Powerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.