Player To Be Thankful For Idea (Very Much Like POTM)

Error

May 27, 2018
I plan on doing a Player Of The Week, over the player that I feel has just been great that week. I feel that there are many people not shown in the POTM, people who really deserve some recognition. I want to show that! I am going to start on friday <3

Error

May 27, 2018
Yep, but nobody voted this week so I will say one that (I know they got a lot of appreciation from POTM but they deserve this) ANXIETICRHAPSODY WON! Rhapsody allows many players to use their farm plot, dbum which is unbelievably helpful to many players. They have worked very hard renovating it and adding more things, they really deserve this. It was a great showing of charity and generosity, especially with the new renovations that must have taken forever. @Rhapsody or whatever your tag is, you won <3 more to come. Followups, I would like to show the generosity of cops as a whole, I will go into depth on a few. @BootsieBear, you have been extremely nice and make everyone happy! You are a great showing of what a cop should be like, working really hard and still having lots of fun. As well as that, @Trump15024 works really on and is on a lot! We all love to see trump, and his business Apple Inc has helped many players on the biggest plugin of all the server, SF. It isn't a coincidence that he has the highest rep on the server. @Sebastiaan072 was going to be on here too, but unfortunately he was banned. Show some cops some appreciation, OK? Make some cookies or SF food or something, there are a lot of ways to show your grace. Even a "Thank you" goes a long way <3 BAI!

T

Trump15024

Yep, but nobody voted this week so I will say one that (I know they got a lot of appreciation from POTM but they deserve this) ANXIETICRHAPSODY WON! Rhapsody allows many players to use their farm plot, dbum which is unbelievably helpful to many players. They have worked very hard renovating it and adding more things, they really deserve this. It was a great showing of charity and generosity, especially with the new renovations that must have taken forever. @Rhapsody or whatever your tag is, you won <3 more to come. Followups, I would like to show the generosity of cops as a whole, I will go into depth on a few. @BootsieBear, you have been extremely nice and make everyone happy! You are a great showing of what a cop should be like, working really hard and still having lots of fun. As well as that, @Trump15024 works really on and is on a lot! We all love to see trump, and his business Apple Inc has helped many players on the biggest plugin of all the server, SF. It isn't a coincidence that he has the highest rep on the server. @Sebastiaan072 was going to be on here too, but unfortunately he was banned. Show some cops some appreciation, OK? Make some cookies or SF food or something, there are a lot of ways to show your grace. Even a "Thank you" goes a long way <3 BAI!
Thank you so much!

jazz450

jazz450
jazz450
Nov 25, 2016
houston, texas
I plan on doing a Player Of The Week, over the player that I feel has just been great that week. I feel that there are many people not shown in the POTM, people who really deserve some recognition. I want to show that! I am going to start on friday <3
i already do my own potw, check my profile mate <3

Reactions: BootsieBear

BootsieBear

Dec 30, 2017
Thank you so much!! <3

Error

May 27, 2018
Make your votes plz I don't want to be bias again xD I have an idea for what I will do for the winner each week too (secret) MAIL ME (HeyLook) your choices see ya tommorow!

Death

Mar 18, 2017
Make your votes plz I don't want to be bias again xD I have an idea for what I will do for the winner each week too (secret) MAIL ME (HeyLook) your choices see ya tommorow!
Trump has the highest rep cus he jails a lot xD

Error

May 27, 2018
Cause he works hard to help the server and plays a lot making it safe for those who don't want to commit crimes like me @Death <3

Error

May 27, 2018
I love all the cops y'all are great, it was really hard to just choose a few... Thx for all the help you all do.

TheDiamondTiger

Cyber Bullied
Maggot
Feb 19, 2017
Diamond Cave, Quartz Forest, Kepler 186f
Cause he works hard to help the server and plays a lot making it safe for those who don't want to commit crimes like me @Death <3
I remember when he called a Mod (Kate) all sorts of names in /ad, what a wonderful time. You can dig up a lot of screenshots of the sort on Gabriel, most are when his user was mineyr15.

T

Trump15024

Probably need to make a player nomination thingy and poll though idk tbh?
I remember when he called a Mod (Kate) all sorts of names in /ad, what a wonderful time. You can dig up a lot of screenshots of the sort on Gabriel, most are when his user was mineyr15.
Welcome back from the woodworks Tiger glad you are back just for me!

Error

May 27, 2018
MAIL SUBMISSIONS TO SOULWAFFLE <3 I will do the polls while watching a Netflix cooking show so I am super happy to describe all of you. Seriously though, Netflix cooking shows are a national treasure, I think we can all agree on that.

Death

Mar 18, 2017
MAIL SUBMISSIONS TO SOULWAFFLE <3 I will do the polls while watching a Netflix cooking show so I am super happy to describe all of you. Seriously though, Netflix cooking shows are a national treasure, I think we can all agree on that.
Who th is soulwaffle