Case Closed plot stealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfulx

Jul 20, 2022
1. Who are you accusing? Yhia

2. What are your claims/accusations?
They stole a house called G2 that UglyDuckling42 was gifting to me for 100$, But they took it before I bought it

3. Any additional proof you can provide us?
1658343478705.png

Duckling

Nov 16, 2019
I was gifting him all my plots and as I was giving him g2 for 100$ like the rest of them they bought it before he did. It wasn't even up for more than 5 seconds.

T

Trump15024

@nate, Do you have any comments? While the court case is ongoing, please refrain from editing the exterior of the plot or selling it.

T

Trump15024

Before the comment above, staff didn't know the player being sued is in violation of the server rules by holding over thirty plots. Therefore, this court case will be closed, and the plot will be returned to Notfulk.

As for the merits of the case, it is not without precedent. In a previous case (Lost Pups Vs. Chick Fil A), Lost Pups gave a plot to a player because he was leaving the server. While both players were standing there selling it, another player bought it. Staff ruled that when both players minimize risk, players must have a reliable and safe way to transfer plots to each other besides staff because sometimes they are unavailable. For a player to get a plot returned, they have to meet 1) The players had a contract or agreed that because of inactivity, the plot would be sold 2) Minimized risks by putting up the plot on reselling when both players were online and available.

Case closed

Reactions: nate and Questar
Status
Not open for further replies.