Plots are gone..

cowgirl152

Jul 17, 2017
Hi.. don't even know what to title this but, I haven't been on in a while because I've been very busy BUT I logged on yesterday to find that two of my (or my friends) plots were owned by someone else.. I wasn't sure at first what to do so I sent the person mail and came back about 24 hours later and they haven't replied which is fine but I realized that I'm added to those plots but the buildings on them are gone! In one building I had so much stuff in it, now there are just signs on the plot that says to make use of it. I'm not trying to cause trouble and I hope i did not break some sort of rule to have them taken away.. I didn't want to put the person that owns the plots in this but I will if someone replies. I also haven't been in touch with my friend that might've owned those plots (we share plots so i forget) but I don't know whats going on... I would really like my items back but I don't know if that's possible at this point please get back to me if you have any answers.. Thanks.. I also wanted to add that these plots were not empty (but now they are) and were in perfect condition...

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
If your inactive for too long your plots get taken by staff. Maybe your friend has it use /as me (friends ingame name) to see his plots and regions.

cowgirl152

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah I understand about the inactive part but I have come on a few times to make sure that my plots don't get taken away but my friend does not have it because I am added to that plot and a player called SleepingBexuty does I believe I wasn't completely attached to these two plots but I am a little confused, I've been texting my friend but she's at school today so maybe she knows whats happening but thanks for the reply

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yeah I understand about the inactive part but I have come on a few times to make sure that my plots don't get taken away but my friend does not have it because I am added to that plot and a player called SleepingBexuty does I believe I wasn't completely attached to these two plots but I am a little confused, I've been texting my friend but she's at school today so maybe she knows whats happening but thanks for the reply
SleepingBexuty is @LeanneTheUnicorn leanne do u have any input? thanks

cowgirl152

Jul 17, 2017
cowgirl152 and KodaYoda the regions were urbanamber-2 and urbanamber-5

oh and sorry this is late I haven't been on my computer and the email alert didn't come through!

Last edited:

LeanneTheUnicorn

SnowWhiteee
SnowWhiteee
Feb 18, 2017
TeaLand
Both of these regions did not fit city standards, and the owner of the regions were then mailed and mailed again after the plot was cleared. They had over a month to fix the plots before them being revoked I believe. Check the city standards guide here.