Plots

Echo_33

Jul 25, 2017
Neptune
Hello, TheFaboo1 and I are still trying to buy a plot so we can build an apartment building. We keep finding plots for sale that are in our price range but the area never seems to be suitable for one. We would appreciate it if an admin or someone could help us out by listing some plots we could build one on. If not I totally understand. Thank you!

Reactions: Trump15024

Marshmallowsmalk

Marshmallowsmalk
Marshmallowsmalk
May 19, 2017
Ireland
Hello, TheFaboo1 and I are still trying to buy a plot so we can build an apartment building. We keep finding plots for sale that are in our price range but the area never seems to be suitable for one. We would appreciate it if an admin or someone could help us out by listing some plots we could build one on. If not I totally understand. Thank you!
You can buy plots around the place, just by asking in game other players might sell. But it's definitely not going to be very cheap either....

smolbean

Architect
bbqchiqs
bbqchiqs
Jun 5, 2017
your attic
I Have a few apartment building plot that i can sell for the right price if you interested :D my ign is Owen_TGS
I could also try to help you find some if you want

Reactions: Powerfull

lukeblaster9

Aug 5, 2017
They should just make a bunch of land people can buy, most plots for sale are to small to build anything on and too expensive

D

Deleted member 832

Don’t know what time zone you’re in as I never see you. If I do a see a plot which may be suitable I’ll mail you the coordinates or if I see you Ingame I’ll tp you there

Echo_33

Jul 25, 2017
Neptune
Don’t know what time zone you’re in as I never see you. If I do a see a plot which may be suitable I’ll mail you the coordinates or if I see you Ingame I’ll tp you there
EST is my time zone. I'm usually on around 1pm-11pm my time.