Police Application~okaygracieee

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracie

Mar 7, 2016
Minecraft username: okaygracieee
/ar time: 22 days, 17 hours, 14 minutes, (I was on this server before the reset)
What is your rank on the server? I am rank executive
What are the 5 reasons to jail? Possession of Drugs, Illegal Guns, Trespassing, Murder, and Assault
What is tp jailing and can you do it? Tp jailing is when the police officer teleports to a player near the criminal to jail them. Tp jailing is not aloud
Name some commands you know police can use. /invsee, which allows the police officer to see the suspects inventory to search for illegal drugs and/or guns, /duty, gives the police officer items to help jail the criminal, /getpos, which gives the police officer the coordinates of the suspect, and /co i, which tells the police officer who has removed or added certain items to a chest
What is the bail for 1-5 kills? $500.00
What is the bail for 1-5 drugs? $500.00
Did you read the Police Guide on the forums? Yes I Have
Why do you want to be police? I want to be police because I was previous police a while ago. As police I will help stop criminals from doing the wrong thing and prevent other activity on the server, I will also enforce the law to new comers and make sure they don't do the wrong thing on the server, I shall be a responsible peer to everyone on the server and I hope others will come to me for any issues or questions!
Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what? I don't believe I have a criminal record!

Status
Not open for further replies.