Oct 31, 2016
What are the 5 reasons to jail?
1.Murder
2.Owning or dealing illegal drugs
3.Walking on illegal land (trespassing)
4.Assault
5.Using guns without a licence

What is tp jailing and can you do it?
This is where you purposely teleport to a player near the criminal so you can jail them. This is not allowed on the server.

Name some commands you know police can use.
/invsee , /getpos , /duty , /co i

What is the bail for 1-5 kills? What is the bail for 1-5 drugs?
For 1-5 kills the bail is $500 and for 1-5 drugs the bail is also $500.

Did you read the Police Guide on the forums?
Yes I did, I read it thoroughly and I agree with all the terms.

Why do you want to be police?
I would like to be part of the police force because I feel like you are slightly lacking in numbers and I am tired of people treating me disrespectfully *cough* *cough* ReverseFlash *cough* *cough*. In addition to this, I am on McCities a lot of the time and I feel i would be a great addition to the team.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what?
I don’t have a criminal record, I have tried my best to keep my reputation clean but I’m also not afraid to use self-defence if it is needed.

Please tell me if I need to add any more information or detail to this application and I will happily amend it ASAP, thank you!

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Welldone! Thats amazing! welldoen!
Ur so so brave to be like this! But reverseflash is just acting tho dont point coughs at him.

Reactions: Apache 207

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
Welldone! Thats amazing! welldoen!
Ur so so brave to be like this! But reverseflash is just acting tho dont point coughs at him.
Thanks laggy, and ik that he's just acting but it's really hard when he kills me for no reason and then takes my stuff which I have worked very hard for and then doesn't give it back no matter how hard I try.

Reactions: laggynab

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
A really good thread if you ask me. However, you forgot to add one command, the /release command. other than that everything is fantastic. Good luck.

Reactions: Apache 207

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
Great application! I think your definitely ready to become part of the squad! Once you are online, I'll promote ya. Thank you for taking the time to apply!

Suzz48awesome

Oct 31, 2016
Great application! I think your definitely ready to become part of the squad! Once you are online, I'll promote ya. Thank you for taking the time to apply!
Thank you for the feedback, would there be a scheduled time for me to be on for the promotion?

Status
Not open for further replies.