3 days and 19 hours and 15 minutes
What is your rank on the server?
Citizen so close to Rich
What are the 5 reasons to jail?
Assault: 3 hits from fist 1 hit from weapon
Murder: When you kill someone bail can go up on how many murders you commit
Illegal usage of guns: Using a gun without a licence
Drugs: Possesion of drugs smoking a pipe you can be jailed to
Trespassing: When you go in someones plot and they tell you to leave and u don't leave
What is tp jailing and can you do it?
When can not find them and try get them quick by tping you can get demoted/banned/tempbanned
Name some commands you know police can use.
/duty
/getpos
/co i
/invsee
/release
What is the bail for 1-5 kills? What is the bail for 1-5 drugs?
Kills: 1-5 kills would be $500.00 6-10 would be $1k 11-15 would be $1.5k 16-20 would be $2k 21-25+ would be this is max price it can go up to $2.5k
Drugs
1-5 drugs would be $500 6-10 would be $1k 11-15 would be $1.5k 16-20 would be $2k 21-25+ would be this this is also max price for drugs $2.5k
Did you read the Police Guide on the forums? Yes
Why do you want to be police? Well I was Police before but I retired and wanted to be a criminal for a bit don't get me wrong it was fun but a strange part of me didn't want to be a criminal so I have decided that I would apply for cop again.
Do you have a criminal record? If so, for what? Yes I do but I no longer want to have one it is for Killing and assault.

**Etra** Only Sr Police and higer can give out gun licences.
$2000 for Light damage guns (pistols)
$5000 for Medium damage gun (ak-47)
$10000 for Heavy damage (Guns&Explosives)
$17000 for Multi Gun License (Everything)

Ty OmqPander

Last edited:

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
everything is correct of course. However, EXTREMELY unorganized, not reader friendly, hurts my eyes. GL.

OmqPander

Oct 27, 2016
I get what you mean I will take that on board but I don't really see it to be unorganized or not reader friendly but if you think that you can that is fine.
I was just showing how much I know about people because I am very experienced Police and I would like to get back in.

Ty OmqPander

Last edited:

zeesel cohen

Oct 27, 2016
peppeh if u see this plz get back to my forum post it the one 3 before this:)

Last edited:

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
You obviously know your stuff, but this application is not user friendly. I think you were capable of doing more than you displayed in this application, therefore I am denying it. If you would like to re-apply, feel free to do so in a week. If you do anything before that it will be automatically denied. Thank you so much for applying!

Status
Not open for further replies.