police application

Status
Not open for further replies.

evil little kelly

Oct 26, 2016
Amberthe1st
6 days and 9 hours
What are the 5 reasons to jail: 1 assault 2 murder 3 Owning or dealing illegal drugs 4 Walking on illegal land (trespassing) 5 Using guns without a licence
tp killing is were you tp someone or if someone u hate is tping to u and u r up high and u crouch and accept the tp recust and they fall down and die
the commands that a police officer can use are
1./invsee 2./getpos 3. /duty and /co i
the bal for 1 to 5 kills is $500 and its the same for drugs
did i read the terms Yes I did, I read it thoroughly and I agree with all the terms
why would i like to be a police woman is so that i can show boys that girls can be police too and so i can help stop crime
i dont think i have a crimanal record if i have then i hope i can have a second chance to show ya how well i can be thanks urs fathiley
amberthe1st

Reactions: laggynab

laggynab

laggynab
laggynab
Oct 25, 2016
maldives
Amb u need to be citizen to do this i bet u didnt agree with the rules cause wat i said was there.

Ciel

Former Staff
Oct 25, 2016
1. Not user-friendly. 2. Not the correct rank. 3. Police doors are closed right now, feel free to apply later, and meanwhile, work on your rank.

Denied

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
This application has been denied, due to the fact that it is not user-friendly. There were also many grammar and spelling errors, indicating you did not take much time to apply. If you would like to re-apply feel free to do so in a week. Anything before that will be automatically denied. Thank you for taking the time to apply!

Status
Not open for further replies.