Police Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2016
Hi today i'm going to apply for a police

Minecraft Username: GrumpyPorcupine

/ar time: 2 days, 10 hours, and 30 mins

My rank on the server: I'm a resident almost a Citizen

The 5 reasons to jail are: Assault, Murder, Trespassing, illegal guns, and Possession of Drugs.

Tp Jailing: Tp jailing is when you teleport to a player near the criminal, and jail them.

Commands Police Use: /duty, /invsee, /getpos /co i

Bail for 1-5 Drugs is $500, Bail for 1-5 kills is $500

Did I read the Police guide on the Forums: Yes

Why do I want to be a Police: I want to be a Police because i want to help protect people on the server i have been killed many times by criminals and i think the deserve jail time/ a Bail.

Do I have a Criminal Record: Yes, because me and my friends play around sometimes and kill each other with guns and a police came and jailed me.

Thank You for your time and if you have any questions just /msg me because I'll probably be on

Last edited:
Reactions: laggynab

OmqPander

Oct 27, 2016
I see you killing a lots of people not just your friends. Plus you did not name all the commands, plus you did not say if tp jailing is ok or not.

Ty OmqPander

Oct 26, 2016
I deny that statement because i have killed macoba19 and kingboo910 and zeesel but they are my friends. I did forget a command which is /release. And tp jailing is not ok

Peppah

Oct 25, 2016
This application has been accepted, congratulations! I appreciate you going back and including what you missed, it shows to me that your committed to becoming an officer! I will promote you to an officer ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.