Police Rank Idea

Due to bunch of complaints to our police force I say we should add a few sub ranks to police
the ideas are as follow
======================================

Cadet(NewOfficer/Trainee) All new cops will get this rank, this rank shows that the officer is
untrained and new. A police will only have this rank for a short while.

Trooper(Trained) A trooper is a officer that is trained and taught the police rules.They
know how to be police.

Officer(Trusted) This is the normal rank for police. This shows that the police officer is
trusted and knows what to do fully as police.Most officers will be this rank.

Commissioner(2nd in command) This officer is very trusted and knows the rules and how to
be a police officer. This rank is 2nd in command to rest of the force and will become Chief if
current Chief leaves for some reason.

ChiefOfPolice(Head-Officer) This is highest rank of police. The chief picks the Commissioner from current Officer's. Everything else about this rank stays as it is.
==============================================
Just a idea I thought of what do you all think? Could this help police work better?

Offeredpanic

Jan 30, 2015
texas
I like this idea...could be easily done and personally I don't like police or rules set for them I would like to vote we re-Do the whole system tbh.

Z

Zain

Pre-police exists
Or you know what delete the whole police system and make mods as police?

camjoe00

Jul 3, 2015
I say staff should have the police commands in my opinion cause most players abuse the police rank