Powerfull’s Resignation Letter

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
Yes still playing... Noooo the most active staff membah :( Im happy we got to do some stuff together, like captain, runnerboro, police (for 15 seconds pfft xd)

Was reaaaaaaaaaly fun :)
See ya as a citizen soon! (Welcome to the club)

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
OHHHHH otay dont leave me grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Rip cp, my like spammer
Bye t, good luck in life ^-^
Conner... even tho i already read this as u were typing it... it still makes me cry everytime i re read it ;-; <3 i even cryed while eating my ice cream (hehe cheat day) b/c i rememeber the pictures of ur ice cream ;-; well good news ur not leaving :> atleast chu get more time to spend with me xD YAY <3 <3 The last part... wow... im honored, and damn soccer buddie/besite/twin/connor/conner/******************* ( insert the original nickname :>) im proud of you <3
It's sad to see you resign from such a great role here, especially cause I knew you before you were staff...I hope everything with high school goes well, I know it can be a bother. Remember to stay kind and patient with everything you do and I'm looking forward to pvping you when I get the chance (;

Best of luck with everything cp42, :)
Thanks so much guys !!

didnt even mind mentioning me in a shady corner? k, totally not gonna miss u *eyes start sweating*
UhhHh UNI IM SO SORry I WILL NEVER FORGET CHU AGAINNNN ur awesome

Reactions: Minty and Uni

Powerfull

Former Staff
Verified
Powerfull
Powerfull
Citizen
Mar 22, 2017
Yes still playing... Noooo the most active staff membah :( Im happy we got to do some stuff together, like captain, runnerboro, police (for 15 seconds pfft xd)

Was reaaaaaaaaaly fun :)
See ya as a citizen soon! (Welcome to the club)
It's gonna be weird seeing you without the [MOD] tag next to your name, but things happen for a reason. You were an absolutely amazing staff member, and hopefully you can still come online sometimes while in high school. Good luck :D
Cya guys, thanks so much for the complements xD and I'm online rn... killing cops xD

Reactions: Uni and Minty