Problems with Bank Robbery

Trevor

Jun 12, 2018
Hello there, I’m back. Since when is investing money in pvp gear ‘abusing’? I don’t get why being smart and investing in pvp gear or investing time to grind exp levels is abusing. It’s a tactic that people use to rob the bank. Other people invest in houses and make money that way. There are different ways to get money. It’s not only bank robbing. Maybe other criminals should invest in pvp gear OR, become friends with a gang and team up to rob it.
i just feel that it is a very easy way for already rich players to make money more easily and faster than from other methods. i dont believe the purpose of implementing the bank robbery systems was for it to be controlled by these few players.

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
You are literally saying its unfair because we spent time to invest in gear and such, plus we don't make 1 mil plus a day. We don't make anything close to that.

ItzJazzMade

Former Staff
Verified
Empty_exe
Empty_exe
Oct 14, 2017
Google maps
it's a max of 40k say about every hour (including time needed to rob) so a max of 960/1m a day. But thats assuming you get every robbery and don't sleep xd

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
You are literally saying its unfair because we spent time to invest in gear and such, plus we don't make 1 mil plus a day. We don't make anything close to that.
Not all players cares about the money. They told me they wanted to rob because it felt fun. That satisfaction is ruined when those two players hogged the robberies day and night. Whenever I come on, it’s always those two players making easy money and killing those who attempts to rob.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
And More into that, you two just kept robbing the bank, overcoming the money problem. You two invested only a fraction of your money n hear, and after hogging all the robberies, you guys advanced more and more worth the money you had from bank robbery. You two grew more and more powerful everyday with the help from robberies while the rest of the players remained in vanilla level, and the statement of “investing money in gear” sounded a bit vague, since you guys did invest money in more powerful gear, from robberies. Thus leading to several complaints from players who never had the chance to rob because of this, hogging the money

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
For one, I know pengy didn't use money from robberies for gear, and two, its a way to get money. There are also other ways to get money, and that money can be used to buy better gear. Just because I used money from robberies to buy some gear doesn't mean that it should be limited. If people want to rob and have fun with it, either play smarter than us, or invest in gear to make it through us.

pengyy

Verified
Pengy2552
Pengy2552
Millionaire
May 20, 2018
my messenger pigeon
I believe you can get 100k an hour by mining, whereas from this you can get a maximum of 45k assuming that you were extremely lucky to get the 45k and not 15k and assuming you didn't get jailed, and assuming that you are working alone. On top of this, spending money on gear costs several mil to get good gear, yet earning the small money from bank robbery in no way covers it. If you really dislike people hogging it perhaps you can try to make some friends and work together as a team, instead of just trying alone and being salty when you fail.
But once again, bank robbery isn't a good source of income, it is easy I won't deny, but you could get a lot more from other jobs such as mining

Yaoke

Staff member
Yaoke
Yaoke
Aug 1, 2017
May I add that I was able to rob when I had bad gear. I had regular prot 3 on some of my stuff, that was all. Literally it couldn't kill anyone. It made it harder to rob, but I was able to. By the way, at this point I was already a millionare. I ended up buying gear with the 1.5 mil I already had. To be honest, robbing with bad gear was more fun. Made it so I had to make smarter moves and avoid people. Really helped me learn the tunnels and the best hiding spots.

Lateley

Jan 11, 2019
Mars
I simply came on to apologize and to advice those who made most of their income through a monopolized series of robberies, to let go for a bit. I usually see the same players robbing banks a number of times, while others don’t stand a chance. Though mining does make more, I am aware they earn most of it through robberies.
If I offended any of you i apologize, and wanna say sorry in the times where I’ve hogged the bank before as well, but I do want things to change and to let others who doesn’t have advanced gear, to have a chance as you always do.