Project Ascend - A non-profit organization to make the server better for everyone

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
Hello all! Sorry that there is no fancy thread design, but anyway I would like to show you all to Project Ascend

We are a non profit program, with a goal to make life less stressful by bringing important needs to people who need them - or any every day Joe! We give money and grants to players and corporations, and also have a public list of causes we donate to, and you can donate through us to too! (We will add an extra 5% of the amount you donate!, for example you donate $100, we add $5 to the total amount! *please note we have a limit on the amount we can add on, we can not add on more that $50,000 per donation*) ( Instead of picking one cause to donate to through us, you can donate to use as a whole, and we use that money to donate to our list or causes and also give grants! )

I am currently looking for 1-2 administrators (join the discord and dm me, must be trustworthy and well known), and we also are now giving grants, and donating to charities! Please apply for a grant, or add to our list or charities! We are also now accepting business partners that wish to donate as a corporation! Join the discord and msg me!
We accept donations Now, our document will be made public so you can see where the money goes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nEcdM-KA5BcgMXzRuPVwDnlQoqVgsvFJHeNR-GHK470/edit?usp=sharing

$100,000 Company Balance
$130,000 Used For Good Causes So Far

We have:
The cheapest and most affordable apartment building on the whole server! 100$ per week, pool, backyard, and more! ($130,000)

Last edited:

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
Also just to add, there are 18 of our BlueView Apartments, and 20 floors in all. I also forgot to mention that there is a rooftop garden!

Reactions: ItzJazzMade

Orange

Verified
OrangeThund3r
OrangeThund3r
Citizen
Jul 2, 2015
Yes, pay me in game and I add it to the company balance, I can do the transaction in about 4 hours when I get home from classes. Tysm :D

Reactions: ItzJazzMade